Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Guys,

I'm just going to float a thought....and its not directed at anyone in specific.

Additionally, this is 3Stars territory so of course she/he has complete jurisdiction on the decision....

The keepership thing is supposed to be fun, we all know that.

Why not limit keeperships to 5 - 10 (items/aspects/people) so that people have to choose where their strongest passions lie.

Additionally, it allows others and newer members to get in on the process. There are some members that have a laundry list of keeprships, no disrespect to them, but I might just propose that keepership might mean more if you had to really choose who/what you wanted to keep. Otherwise, it does get a little bit like baseball card collecting.

Just a thought....what do you guys think????

Three stars????? :noclue:

Guys,

I'm just going to float a thought....and its not directed at anyone in specific.

Additionally, this is 3Stars territory so of course she/he has complete jurisdiction on the decision....

The keepership thing is supposed to be fun, we all know that.

Why not limit keeperships to 5 - 10 (items/aspects/people) so that people have to choose where their strongest passions lie.

Additionally, it allows others and newer members to get in on the process. There are some members that have a laundry list of keeprships, no disrespect to them, but I might just propose that keepership might mean more if you had to really choose who/what you wanted to keep. Otherwise, it does get a little bit like baseball card collecting.

Just a thought....what do you guys think????

Three stars????? :noclue:

I think it's a good idea.

Thats true and she already has enough work keeping up with this thread.

Fixed. and Its a first come first serve thing, i dunno why the people who have been here for years should get keeperships taken away, i mean, it just wouldn't be fair. They thought of it, they called it, they got it. If someone signed up too late for something, tough sh!t.

Fixed. and Its a first come first serve thing, i dunno why the people who have been here for years should get keeperships taken away, i mean, it just wouldn't be fair. They thought of it, they called it, they got it. If someone signed up too late for something, tough sh!t.

You completely missed the point.

I was simply testing the theory that some people have like 50+ keeperships and seem to "collect" them. It seems to me to diminish the importance or "spirit" of a keepership if you have to defend 50 of them. Equally so the vets of this site know that as soon as a new player or something significant i sadded they come here and claim it.

Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I'm not advocating anyone gets anything taken away....

I was just merely suggesting putting some type of limit to spread them out for some of the newer members....

It's just a thought, and might require entirely too much work on 3Stars part as well, and I'm perfectly cool with keeping things the way the are if that's the case.

IT's not a case of "you were too late...tough sh!t"....

You completely missed the point.

I was simply testing the theory that some people have like 50+ keeperships and seem to "collect" them. It seems to me to diminish the importance or "spirit" of a keepership if you have to defend 50 of them. Equally so the vets of this site know that as soon as a new player or something significant i sadded they come here and claim it.

Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I'm not advocating anyone gets anything taken away....

I was just merely suggesting putting some type of limit to spread them out for some of the newer members....

It's just a thought, and might require entirely too much work on 3Stars part as well, and I'm perfectly cool with keeping things the way the are if that's the case.

IT's not a case of "you were too late...tough sh!t"....

isn't collecting them the point?

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if they sell "packs" of NJDevs keeperships. Like in blue packaging. With a little red and white ball on the back. Luck of the draw kinda thing? You could spend your money and get a Marty and an Elias... or spend your money and get a Sheldon Brookbank and the sticky stuff under section 217. Whoo!

Ahhh, the old "Mystery Keepership" promotion, in which 500 mystery keeperships will be sold for charity, but the first 20 or so people in line will hoard them all!

the "pokemon card" saga rolls on...

You mistake my intention.

I don't want him at all.

My goal was to come here and reserve him so that some of the newer guys (who don't check here within and hour of the trade) might have the opportunity to keep an actual Devils Player.

Usually it ends up someone who alreayd has 12.

Having said that, anybody who doesn't have one and wants him just let me know.

Just trying to look out for some of the newbies.

You mistake my intention.

I don't want him at all.

My goal was to come here and reserve him so that some of the newer guys (who don't check here within and hour of the trade) might have the opportunity to keep an actual Devils Player.

Usually it ends up someone who alreayd has 12.

Having said that, anybody who doesn't have one and wants him just let me know.

Just trying to look out for some of the newbies.

thats not the point of keeperships though. The point is to be the one who thinks of a keepership, be creative with it. Things like Chico's hot dogs, Chico's mustache, The Reflective Visor Ban ect.

We're not "keeper vultures", we're trying to be creative and have fun and you're acting like we're taking sh!t away from people. No one has complained yet until you.

:rofl:

Oh dear this is getting WAYYYYYYYYYY to serious.

It is just supposed to be fun.

I probably fall into the category DevilinLA isnt fond of :whistling:

And although DaneykoIsGod is taking the Pi$$ maybe its a good idea if people are going to take it this far.

5 per person.

I would say I want to be the keeper of the "5 keepership’s per person amendment" but that would put me one Keepership over my 5 keepership’s thus violating the newly installed 5 keepership’s per keeper rule.

Listen guys, I really don't care....

I just merely tried to grab the new guy, in hopes of giving him to somebody here who really wants to keep a player.

Sometimes the newer members haven't figured out that these guys go fast as soon as they become Devils.

I was just trying to do something nice for someone here who maybe doesn't have anything and hadn't jumped on it yet, not piss off those who already have a few keeperships in number.