GDT: NJ @ OTTAWA

msweet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the Devils played worse on Thursday night - they were just lucky that Nashville wasn't sharp and didn't get the bounces their way, either.

Ottawa got every bounce and was sharp all game long. No one played good on New Jersey again - can't come out like that two nights in a row, which is why I was upset they got a point vs. Nashville - it just encourages bad habits.

Also, someone has to score not named Gionta - wouldn't've mattered much tonight, but still.

Yo guys its only the start of the seasoN!

Last year.. Devils were playing like for .500 then , they came back about 19points from the Rangers to win the Atlantic Division! Compare to last year start of the season, we are so far: 4-3-1. If we win the 2nexts games, this would be nice for Devils.

Just think about Rangers or Flyers, our 2enemies.. 5defeats straitgh for Flyers. 4 for the Rangers.

Well, defensively , attack, Brodeur , Nothing worked. But, remember the 2002-2003Bruins. After 40games they were 1st in East. Then 7th place.

To get more great ideas about Devils season. Wait until the 41st game.

Im sure that the Devils will win the 2nexts games..

Remmember last year, All the pain we got from that slow start of season.. GO DEVILS GO! Even if the devils get a bad season or looses like Flyers , I will still be A devil fan. I don't need to see my team winning each game, I prefer to see Great hockey,Efforts from them.

For the one who say, Lou come back to the bench.. Julien is a good coach. I saw him in Montreal, he is pretty nice with the System of Devils organasition, and he let play a lot the rookies.

GO DEVILS GO!

Im sure Julien will all replace the lines, Regroup the players and win like Buffalo does.

Edited by Zajac

A small positive..........Lowell won tonight.

Ottawa got a lot of luck tonight (finally!), and the team actually showed up for the whole game....good to see, I hope they keep it it.

EDIT: Oh...and I forgot....Marshall scored :)

A lot of high scoring games tonight....welcome to the new NHL.

Edited by ThreeStars

Well, Even the devils lost this game, Im very proud about them. In my life, i can tell to any one I could see 2stanleys cups and Martin Brodeur Carreer. That my Brother didnt saw from the Canadiens of Montreal(HAHAAH. I think everbody here hates Rangers, But im not sure about Habs lol) So, LETS GO DEVILS GO! Win 3straitgh games would be nice!

3next games:

- Pittsburgh

- Florida

-Columbus

May be Florida could be a good opposite. Nj Mitgh wins these 3games.

Edited by Zajac

A small positive..........Lowell won tonight.

Trenton won as well lol

Well, Even the devils lost this game, Im very proud about them. In my life, i can tell to any one I could see 2stanleys cups and Martin Brodeur Carreer. That my Brother didnt saw from the Canadiens of Montreal(HAHAAH. I think everbody here hates Rangers, But im not sure about Habs lol) So, LETS GO DEVILS GO! Win 3straitgh games would be nice!

3next games:

- Pittsburgh

- Florida

-Columbus

May be Florida could be a good opposite. Nj Mitgh wins these 3games.

Wow I got a headache from reading that.

They don't get much uglier than that. Ugh.

Another rotten second period for the Devils.

The plusses:

It's only 8 games in.

They only count losses like these once.

Gio.

The Devils are still in first, somehow.

Here's to better things on Tuesday...please...

Oh well, we're still in first. And it looks as if our division is no better than we are in all 5 teams.

Atlantic GP W L OTL Pts GF GA Home Road L10

New Jersey 8 4 3 1 9 23 28 2-0-1 2-3-0 4-3-1

Pittsburgh 7 4 3 0 8 21 20 2-3-0 2-0-0 4-3-0

NY Islanders 8 3 3 2 8 22 26 2-0-2 1-3-0 3-3-2

NY Rangers 8 4 4 0 8 30 32 2-3-0 2-1-0 4-4-0

Philadelphia 8 1 6 1 3 15 33 0-1-1 1-5-0 1-6-1

pathetic

Look at the goal differentials.

Edited by Derek21

The NHL may want to think about changing the name of this division from the Atlantic to the Pathetic.

Oh well...it's not yet as bad as the '77-'78 Smythe Division. The Colorado Rockies finished with a 19-40-21 record...good for second place.

The Rangers and Devils should get better. So should Pittsburgh, with all of that young talent. The Islanders...who knows? The Flyers...looks like they might have to tear that one down soon.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

The NHL may want to think about changing the name of this division from the Atlantic to the Pathetic.

Oh well...it's not yet as bad as the '77-'78 Smythe Division. The Colorado Rockies finished with a 19-40-21 record...good for second place.

The Rangers and Devils should get better. So should Pittsburgh, with all of that young talent. The Islanders...who knows? The Flyers...looks like they might have to tear that one down soon.

Well, it's not what it was supposed to be thus far. When the Isles and Pens are the teams working the hardest, you know something's wrong.

Umm what exactly. I thought he asked this question and was told that only a few Flyer prospects are on the team and that next year there will be none.

Off the top of my head I don't think there is one Flyers prospect on the Titans right now, theres a few guys who are Devils prospects though and the rest of the guys were free agent signings.

Im kinda Glad we took a beating like this at this point of the season.

We were lucky with a few of the wins we picked up this season.

Now they realise what they are doing isnt good enough.

Time for a change in attitude.

(Still wish we had enough cap room to bring in an experienced D man)