Trade Predictions

sundstrom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get in on this?

Anyway, I'm going to agree with Sundstrom on the acquisition of Geoff "The Sniper" Sanderson. Tri's favorite player.

And when Sanderson scores clutch goals in the playoffs, I want everyone to remember what Tri said about him.

Have a nice day.

Well, Derek, I enjoy being called out and all..in two threads too, you're outdoing yourself today.

I think the Devils do need a 4th line LW. He can play the same role as he did for the Sabres in the late 90s. He did function rather well there, scoring some big goals for the Sabres in their 99 run. If Lou wanted him for that position, I'd say, by all means, get him.

But if Lou's thinking about him for 1st line RW, he's kidding himself.

Why would Columbus deal this talented sniper? They definitely don't have anyone better on their team.

Sorry to ruin this thread, after this, any further responses I'll take it off the board.

HitchCOCK is under to much pressure in Philadelphia (rather Clarke) and Palffy will most likely be Orange and Black.

You think prices are bad in NJ, $1,600 down for the season ticket holders in Philly for the playoffs. They received the letters in the mail after being shutout by the Wild the last two games. Philly fans are not to happy.

Just Heard again on ESPN Nolan is available, he's the man as far as I'm concerned for NJ.

Berglund, Danton... 2nd pick for the big guy.

6pts-Correct Devils traded away

8pts-Correct players traded to Devils

Hmmm, I'm going for points in these two catagories.

To LA--The whole Devils Roster + their 1st 2nd and 3rd picks

To NJ--The whole Kings Roster + their 1st 2nd and 3rd picks

that should win it for me :joker:

Oh that's not allowed? Ok then how about this.

Berglund,Danton + pick to LA for Smolinski

But I do think there needs to be a limit to how many players you can select to make this thing work.

Why trade Tverdovsky now that he's coming back?

Liabilty. I don't think Lou can get a grip on what was wrong with this guy over the last month +. Use him as trade bait and see what you can get in return.

If you could land Nolan or Palffy in a package with Tv included, would you trade? Depending on the package, I would him.

6pts-Correct Devils traded away

8pts-Correct players traded to Devils

Hmmm, I'm going for points in these two catagories.

To LA--The whole Devils Roster + their 1st 2nd and 3rd picks

To NJ--The whole Kings Roster + their 1st 2nd and 3rd picks

that should win it for me :joker:

Oh that's not allowed? Ok then how about this.

Berglund,Danton + pick to LA for Smolinski

But I do think there needs to be a limit to how many players you can select to make this thing work.

Points? Fantasy? Add something in a constructive manner. I log on to this site to see what people are thinking and gain some insight. I learn from this site about a team that I have invested alot of money over the years because I have been a long time fan.

I don't use this site for sarcasm to demean others (as you do because you have no life), but rather to find out information based on the Devs.

I don't care about "stars" next to my name, just answers to my questions or a response that will give me some insight to the game and the Devs in general. You look to use this site as some kind of ego boost, and if that's the case there are millions over other places you can go to boost that ego.

There are many people on this board who have other agendas other than gaining some knowledge. Perhaps YOU should leave it to the experts and grow up. We're all fans of the same team here for the most part, just looks like to many goofs (who pretend to be fans) want to get noticed on this board for the wrong reasons. Looks like you belong in that category.

arena 2005...are you calling me out for starting this thread?!

who are you to say anything. there are people here (including myself) who've been together for over 2 years.

there are all sort of threads. information is passed every day on all topics relating to the devils. anytime i'm looking for the most reliable news on this team, this is where i come first.

and if there are gonna be prediction threads or polls asking what people think lou ate for breakfast, then more power to everyone.

if you don't like the topics, don't read them or go somewhere else.

arena 2005...are you calling me out for starting this thread?!

who are you to say anything. there are people here (including myself) who've been together for over 2 years.

there are all sort of threads. information is passed every day on all topics relating to the devils. anytime i'm looking for the most reliable news on this team, this is where i come first.

and if there are gonna be prediction threads or polls asking what people think lou ate for breakfast, then more power to everyone.

if you don't like the topics, don't read them or go somewhere else.

"arena 2005...are you calling me out for starting this thread?!"

Whatever you mean by "calling me out", not my intent. I don't understand why you are taking this personally. I have a tremendous amount of respect for this site and the people that act professionally, so that individuals can gain insight into what is transpiring within the Devs organization.

:)