Game thread: Devils @ Boston 7PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Yech to the officiating in this game. Purely awful.

Clemmer isn't bad, he just looks uncomfortable. I feel bad for the guy. He never plays, can't get settled in here, his team is taking penalties and what not.

WOO RUPPY!

Don't complain about the refs, most games this season it is the other team who has plenty more calls.

Don't complain about the refs, most games this season it is the other team who has plenty more calls.

Bite me. I didn't mean for this team tonight. For both teams it's been bad. I wasn't blaming the refs for anything. I'm just saying the calls in general suck both ways, the whistles were quick on the Bruins play.

This would be an easy win if Marty was in net.

Impossible to really tell I mean Clemmy has made some really amazing saves this game too. Not to mention he's already faced 32 shots I mean come on yea the first goal was stoppable but the 2nd was off a nice feed and the third a screen. Hes played good enough to be a back up nothing more.

Edited by njdevils783

Bite me. I didn't mean for this team tonight. For both teams it's been bad. I wasn't blaming the refs for anything. I'm just saying the calls in general suck both ways, the whistles were quick on the Bruins play.

Well thats what happens when you don't clarify yourself in the posts, it really does make us look like whiney fans. It all evens out in the long run unless your calgary in the playoffs and get screwed over by a cup clinching goal.

This would be an easy win if Marty was in net.

Or an easy loss...who knows.

Well thats what happens when you don't clarify yourself in the posts, it really does make us look like whiney fans. It all evens out in the long run unless your calgary in the playoffs and get screwed over by a cup clinching goal.

Uh, there was a poll on CalgaryPuck where most posters voted that it wasn't a goal. If even Flames fans don't think it was in....

Uh, there was a poll on CalgaryPuck where most posters voted that it wasn't a goal. If even Flames fans don't think it was in....

Yea Calgary puck has respectability, I think there is more Edmonton and Vancouver fans bashing then actual Calgary fans.

[

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac