Did anyone watch HNIC tonight?

officerfarva

Cherry said that if Lou doesn't play Brodeur that it would be unfair. Can you imagine the balls on this guy? Everything in Canada revolves around the Leafs making the playoffs and the Devils have to risk playing Brodeur in a meaningless game unless it would be unfair. Unfair to who? If Brodeur gets hurt than it's unfair to me as a season ticket holder because the season is over.

I kind of wanted Brodeur to play against the Isles because 6 days off is too much and what are the odds he gets hurt in this particular game? After watching Cherry I now want Clemmer to start and get lit up like a Christmas tree. F*** him and F*** the Leafs.

Cherry said that if Lou doesn't play Brodeur that it would be unfair. Can you imagine the balls on this guy? Everything in Canada revolves around the Leafs making the playoffs and the Devils have to risk playing Brodeur in a meaningless game unless it would be unfair. Unfair to who? If Brodeur gets hurt than it's unfair to me as a season ticket holder because the season is over.

I kind of wanted Brodeur to play against the Isles because 6 days off is too much and what are the odds he gets hurt in this particular game? After watching Cherry I now want Clemmer to start and get lit up like a Christmas tree. F*** him and F*** the Leafs.

yeah, saw that...cherry's a nut, but he's great...

i'll give him a pass since he usually hits the nail right on the head like when he defended janssen on the hit, pretty much blaming kaberle for being asleep at the wheel...

and who could forget his priceless comment about french guys with visors...lol!

it would be great to see clemmenson step up and gut out a win.

He didn't say it would be unfair of Lou not to play Marty he said it would be "greedy" of Lou not to play Marty. Cherry makes the pro-leaf comments because his bread and butter is in Ontario..he knows his audience, he isn't stupid.

I would actually like to see us throw tomorrows game. Imagine if we pulled the goalie in the 1st period just to give the Isles some goals and we can sit back and do nothing the rest of the period. That would be worth it to me just to hear all the Leafs fans going apesh!t over it. I really hope the Islanders beat us tomorrow, I want them in over the Leafs.

It is pretty funny that Isles fans had to root for the Leafs and now Leafs fans have to root for the Devils.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Are you sure? I heard his quote was, "Its not fair if the Devils don't play Brodeur". One of the Isles fans I was watching it with told me he said that, but I wasn't in the room at the time so I didn't hear it.

If he said it's greedy of Lou not to start Brodeur then I don't know what to think because I don't even know what that means.

Yeah, the Leafs have done so many favours for us over the years.... stealing Mogilny, driving up the bidding on Holik.... maybe now is our time for payback.

I don't think we should play either goaltender today. Maybe this game would be a good time to ask Sarge to put on the pads. :lol:

I don't want them to throw the game... that's MAJOR bad karma with the playoffs starting

though it would be nuts to have all three local teams in and playing different opponents

that said I'd love to see the Leafs get executed by Buffalo in systematic fashion :evil:

not that ANY of these three teams stand a chance.... the Islanders MIGHT if DiPo came back healthy

I want Marty to go into the playoffs in the right state of mind. Can you imagine Luongo tying his record because Marty sat on the bench? Marty is too much of competitor for that. He's waited a long time to call this record his own, it'd be nice for him to have if more than a couple of days. And just imagine if the Devs/Canucks meet in the finals. This decision could be huge. Of course if it is true, which I highly doubt, that Luongo won't play today, then it's a different story, but unfortunately we play first.

I'm quite sure Lou doesn't give a rats a$$ what any media / fans / teams thinks he should do.

He'll he doesn't care what his own fans want. He will do what he thinks is best for the team.

Blabber on TV boys, no one in Jersey is listening!

I love Grapes but i gotta say that last night, i had a hard time hearing him through the 3 cups in the way.