Cam

SC Devs Fan

Clarkson 3 goals in 7 games, isnt to shabby. I would def consider it. Our D was getting seriously run over the past couple nights. Tampa is taking total advantage, kinda like Carolina last year.

No, I said I would rather have Clarkson in the lineup and I DIDN'T want Pelley anywhere near the team.

My vote goes for Cam. Throw him out there early let him throw a few hits set the tone for the game. Seeing Rafalski get hit every time he touches the puck in the corner makes me cringe. We need to start nailing their defensmen like they are doing to us on a regular basis.

I hear you on that one Don. We all need to just forget about Janssen in this series. Clarkson would be better but we won't see him either. We don't need Janssen to take penalties, play maybe 5 minutes in the game and of course he will not score so that would be useless. At least Clarkson scores, hits and has the size.

What is wrong with putting Cam in the lineup? The lightning has a guy named Andre Roy running around the ice. Dowd and Rasmussen had how much ice time last game?

The 4th line tonight should be Janssen Rupp Clarkson....... We can use Clarkson on the PP. Clarkson scored 20 goals in Lowell this year, he can score more the Dowd or Rasmussen.... Let Janssen play 4 or 5 minutes. Send him out there throw some hits and that it. YES we need him..... We are getting pushed around right now, Tampa is NOT afraid of us!

Lou time to make some adjustments, we can beat this 7th place team. Tortarella made adjustments after game 1 and it worked..... Lets go Lou!

Cam will not be playing in this series. If he was going to it would have been tonight, so I wish we all could stop talking about Cam becuse he is not going to play in this round. :argh: The 4th line is just not playing all that much anyway. Clarkson would be better choice but not seeing him as well. Devils are going to go with the line up they have had the last two games plus White.