Congrats to the Sens!

TheHooligan

They are a hell of a team and I am going to pull for them in the playoffs. Hopefully we are going to make some changes in the offseason because we have 2 straight season with pretty much the same team that was not able to go beyond the second round. We need new blood. Lou is going to make some changes I'm sure.

I hope we hire Pat Burns not only because he is a hell of a coach but because it would be nice seeing him back at work after the cancer.

We can't win them all! GO DEVILS!

fvck the Sens. I hope they burn in hell. And fvck those people going down the street going "DEVILS SUCK! *CLAP *CLAP*, *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* - DEVILS SUCK!". Arrogant bastards. I feel like going down and bustin' heads...

Go Buffalo!!!!

Decisions decisions, do I congratulate the Sens when I never say anything positive about the Devils...... hmmm.... Oh well we got beat by a better team, better coach, and better plan. Nice job Sens, just know well be back next year. And hey devils in 9?

You're not the person to be calling anyone out for being a bandwagon jumper considering you joined a whole month before he did.

And turn off the caps lock.

You're not the person to be calling anyone out for being a bandwagon jumper considering you joined a whole month before he did.

And turn off the caps lock.