Tix Dropping For Saturday ALL PRICE RANGES

devils744

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play it safe.. then go early sat anyhow.. if ya get 10 dollar tickets call some friends who wanna spend 220 on the others.. or even a little less since you got cheap ones... or sell them outside arena :)

We didnt sell out? Ugh.. :(

if we cant sell out the home opener at a brand new arena, then that sucks.. really.. not good for NJ's sake of keeping the Devils for too much longer

This is more likely tickets that were held for friends and family or the league. There may not have been as many needed so they are releasing them to the general public. Not to mention that people by tickets and then their cc gets rejected and those tickets get released back to the public.

This happens for every event.. a few days before more tickets get released.. its not cause its the devils. Ive been to concerts that sold out in 4 minutes and then the day before suddenly more seats open up.. and it happens during the hockey playoffs as well...

Its very common- i wouldnt worry about it being a sign devils are gonna be leaving.

At first when I saw this thread I was a little depressed because I got my tickets for an inflated price on StubHub. But after seeing the seats that they released (from what I see they are all ends and corners), I'm much more satisfied :) Definitely willing to spend a little more to sit on the sides.

I'm not surprised about a few tickets being released for the opener, but I am surprised about ticket sales for the Toronto game. According to ticketmaster everything is sold but the $100 and $95 tickets. I'd have to imagine that means that game will end up being close to sold out.

I'm not surprised about a few tickets being released for the opener, but I am surprised about ticket sales for the Toronto game. According to ticketmaster everything is sold but the $100 and $95 tickets. I'd have to imagine that means that game will end up being close to sold out.

A Friday night and a mini Leaf invasion will do that. Now why don't you guys buy tickets for Halloween and the following Monday vs the Pens. PLENTY of seats for those games.

Edited by Marv4Life

A Friday night and a mini Leaf invasion will do that. Now why don't you guys by tickets for Halloween and the following Monday vs the Pens. PLENTY of seats for those games.

I believe that was also a corporate promo night. So I am sure a lot of the tix to the Toronto games went there as well.

Edited by NJDevils_Rock

A Friday night and a mini Leaf invasion will do that. Now why don't you guys buy tickets for Halloween and the following Monday vs the Pens. PLENTY of seats for those games.

I already have tickets to those games. We need to get an NJDevs dating website up and running so that we can breed away any potential attendance issues.

Hmmmm... I am going to the Tampa game.. but I am sitting upstairs.. sitting downstairs would be sweet, but alas I am poor and do not have a $100. I think it's time to talk to my Dad and see if he would like to go (and pay) :P

Working girl like you has no money? :P

oops I would have bought these...

Section

Row

Seats

Description

1 - 2

Price Level 4

Mezzanine Level Seating

Type

2 Full Price Ticket

Ticket Price

US $100.00 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $5.75 x 2

But I already promised to buy tix form a fellow njdevs member. =D

For anyone that wants to buy at least 8 or more games. The Devils Flex program is pretty good. You choose the games you want and they give you a pretty good selection of seats. Only drawback is that you are not guaranteed the exact same seats for each game. However of the 8 games that I took I am in the same section and virtually the same row and seats for all of them.