Avery to meet with Colin Campbell

DaneykoIsGod

So far he's done this in the Devils game, Penguins game and Maple Leafs game that I am aware of. I can understand a word or two but he takes it too far. Also he makes fun of players in interviews which I think is just complete bullsh!t, I cherish the fact that hockey players can check people over the boards, get into fights and then be gentlemen to each other in public, Avery is a bitch and he needs to be treated like one.

Trash talking is one thing but what Avery was doing pregame vs the laffs on Saturday was a bit much...he and/or the team should at least get fined next time..

Avery is a little bitch and I hope the NHL does do something but part of me is disappointed. I was getting all ready for the Devils-Rangers pre-game brawl on Wednesday, now it won't happen. ;)

I would imagine that has something to do with the timing of the "chat".

Reportedly,

This is making big news suddenly in Toronto. I know the Fan590 and Howard Berger as well as another beatwriter have reportedly said that Avery made vile remarks to Blake about his cancer.

Not sure about the exact quotes, but reportedly an unnamed Rangers player was pretty sickened by what happened and confirmed Avery's disgusting comments were said and complained to Rangers management and the NHL.

Reportedly,

This is making big news suddenly in Toronto. I know the Fan590 and Howard Berger as well as another beatwriter have reportedly said that Avery made vile remarks to Blake about his cancer.

Not sure about the exact quotes, but reportedly an unnamed Rangers player was pretty sickened by what happened and confirmed Avery's disgusting comments were said and complained to Rangers management and the NHL.

Um....I guess the unnamed guy would be .....Gomez!!!!!!

Reportedly,

If it is true that he said anything to Blake about his cancer then that is just absolutely disgusting. That is really sinking to another level.

Reportedly,

What were Sather's words? "Detriment to the team," I believe?

Fvcking scumbag.

Reportedly,

This is making big news suddenly in Toronto. I know the Fan590 and Howard Berger as well as another beatwriter have reportedly said that Avery made vile remarks to Blake about his cancer

Disgusting.

Man, this is taking way too far. Laughing at some one because he has a cancer, this is so pathetic. Wow.. I'll retain myself,because I would like to sacre en mautadit in French.. Man, lots of hockey players had cancer, Koivu,Lemieux,Blake, ....

My uncle died out of a cancer, and it ain't funny.

Edited by TravisZajac

Disgusting.

Man, this is taking way too far. Laughing at some one because he has a cancer, this is so pathetic. Wow.. I'll retain myself,because I would like to sacre en mautadit in French.. Man, lots of hockey players had cancer, Koivu,Lemieux,Blake, ....

My uncle died out of a cancer, and it ain't funny.

Lost my grandpa last year to cancer ... on Thanksgiving, no less.

I think just about everyone has had their lives affected by cancer in one way or another. Avery found a way to piss off just about everyone in the world. Way to go, jerk.

If it is true that he said anything to Blake about his cancer then that is just absolutely disgusting. That is really sinking to another level.

Disgusting yes...but not surprising in the least. He's no better than the five-year old that throws tantrums to get attention, hell he does have the mentality of a five-year old.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this was true. Avery is a trash talker who takes things way too far. Interestingly, TSN had a spot on him the other day and several NHL players (mostly Sens) referred to Avery's on going battle with Marty as a sign of how much respect they have lost for Avery.

Found this interesting article just now and wanted to post some of the interesting excerpts: http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toron...650016-sun.html

Wade Belak: Someone will 'kill' Avery

Wade Belak predicts it is only a matter of time before Sean Avery gets seriously clocked.

Citing Avery's pre-game tomfoolery Saturday night as yet another example of why the instigator rule should be scuttled, Belak warns that the New York Rangers agitator is going to pay the price for his antics.

"He's pissing guys off," Belak said yesterday. "He'll bring harm to himself and not too many guys around the league are going to be sad to see it.

"If he keeps this up, someone is going to kill him. One day he's going to say something the wrong way and he'll be clubbed.

"The league should do something, especially with that warmup crap," Belak said. "The instigator rule protects guys like that. He'll fight little guys like Darcy but you'll never see him pick on bigger guys like me and then drop the gloves.

"Darcy's an agitator but he doesn't say the type of personal stuff about your family that Avery does," Belak said. "It's ridiculous. If (Avery) ever starts chirping about my family like that, he'll get a stick over the head."