GDT: NJD vs. NYR, The "I'll See You in Newark" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Zajac and Shanahan pushing and shoving.

I don't thik they have been that bad this period. I feel like all the lines minus Elias and Brylin have had some decent shifts. The defense is very scary especially with Martin out.

Oduya may have been bad this year but that was a decent hit on Avery, moves him up in my book.

This entire team is a joke tonight! Showing no heart..no emotion. The Rangers are dominating on the ice, the Rangers are dominating in the stand in our arena.

What a fvcking embarrasment! Just call it a night already...

Marty Brodeur has been absolutely terrible tonight. If he continues like this I wouldn't mind seeing Weekes play a stretch of games. Marty isn't Marty anymore.

Blame Marty all you want. The bottom line is that you can't win in this league if you can't score on the power play. End of story. And this team has one power play unit that even puts a glimmer of a scare in an opponent, and if they don't get it done then it's a long 2 minutes.

<JESTER>

This, im sure, is what makes people not wanna play on this team. This can be pretty much classified as a road game since there are clearly more Rags fans making noise.. Marty sucks tonight, plain and simple.. Offense looks terribly poor, cant even get it passed the blue line it seems.. and the coaching has been terrible as well.. STILL sutter is using Pando on the PP (IMO - poor decision) and also putting ODUYA at the point over Langenbrunner.. what an idiot.. im sick of this guy's sh1tty line combos and his new style that hasn't gotten us any more goals than last year.. you can put up those pissy faces all u want sutter, but this is NOT juniors! quit running the lines like it is..

Edited by nmigliore

Good call. People don't seem to understand that it really doesn't matter how many goals the goalie is going to give up if the f*cking team can't produce on the power play. And I suppose it's also the goalies fault that Greene did absolutely nothing to stop Jagr from crashing the net on that last goal. I put more of a check on Jagr from my living room then Greene did.

And losing Martin was just sh*t luck for the Devils. The D is weak as is and then you lose the best defenseman the team has.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter. The Devils played flat that period. This is their home rink and nobody is hitting and there just doesn't seem to be any desperation there.