Ticket Prices Going up at the PRU

StormJosh

Our lovely state senators have decided to tax ticket sales for the Prudential center. The maximum they are allowed to tax is 5% of the tickets face value. Still, thats an extra $5+ for club seats.

I'm pretty sure the Devils lobbied hard against this but the vote was 21-14 in favor of taxing.

Our lovely state senators have decided to tax ticket sales for the Prudential center. The maximum they are allowed to tax is 5% of the tickets face value. Still, thats an extra $5+ for club seats.

I'm pretty sure the Devils lobbied hard against this but the vote was 21-14 in favor of taxing.

You sound surprised

All those police don't pay for themselves.

I'm not in favor of raising taxes but the Rock was built half with public monies.

I'll be honest, i don't know how much the police presence costs but it just doesn't seem to me that it would be as great as the tax that is being levied.

This what happens with Democrats in charge they wake up every morning and think how can we raise taxes today.

Yeah, it's much easier to wake up every morning, expand government while claiming you're against it, invade and then rebuild other nations, and then pretend that tax cuts for the country club set should somehow remain in place.

<JESTER>

Maybe (N)Єverson sent them an email regarding attendance...he,he,he. :lol:

Yeah, it's much easier to wake up every morning, expand government while claiming you're against it, invade and then rebuild other nations, and then pretend that tax cuts for the country club set should somehow remain in place.

<JESTER>

Don't let your left wing zealotry get in the way of rational thought.

<JESTER>

Or Irrationally babble like an idiot and beg others for "rational thought".

<JESTER>

Right, I mean we really need to take $5 per person x 16,000 x200 (number of events per year) =$16,000,000 for extra police protection. I want on that force.

No wait, lets blame Bush somehow and ignore the mass exodus from Jersey due to democrat tax hikes they call "property tax rebates".... Good Show Jester. :giggle:

No wait, lets blame Bush somehow and ignore the mass exodus from Jersey due to democrat tax hikes they call "property tax rebates".... Good Show Jester. :giggle:

-Why do you always blame Bush, this is a state issue.

-There is no "mass" exodus, the state will still see an increase in population. People moving out still has more to do with unaffordable housing prices and job issues. Good try though.