Roll Call - Friday the 28th

redruM

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how it always works with the discount ticket offers. Whether the tickets are mailed to you or you grab them at will call, you don't find out the actual seats until you receive the tickets. The most you can know beforehand is the general location because you are told the face value.
Edited by njdevil26

I'm in 225.

Game #10 at the Rock for me, #11 overall (saw them lose 2-0 at the Garden).

I'll be 208 and I have almost the same number of games, it's my tenth at the Rock and 12th overall (I saw the same game at the Garden and also the 2-1 loss at Long Island).

228 row 5. parise t shirt that's been deconstructed into a mini dress.

WAIT!

The ones that kept yelling AHHHHHHHH PARISEEE and shiz in a ear piercing manner? Last row?

I know haha, I met up with them last game (theyre pretty cool) and she texted me during the 3rd period telling us to sit by them. I was the one that got popcorn dumped on when Mottau scored :(

PS They're SIXteen ;)

Edited by themiddle91489

WAIT!

The ones that kept yelling AHHHHHHHH PARISEEE and shiz in a ear piercing manner? Last row?

I know haha, I met up with them last game (theyre pretty cool) and she texted me during the 3rd period telling us to sit by them. I was the one that got popcorn dumped on when Mottau scored :(

PS They're SIXteen ;)