NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend

LOTCB

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it's amazing how the Giant fans are crawling out of the sewers here just like in the bars too :P

Yes I'm bitter but I'm sick of being there every week and every Sunday and every snap to endure bullsh!t from a bunch of fair weather fvckfaces that show up ONLY when the team is doing well and not there for the suffering like a REAL fan should be and then TORMENTING ME FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO BE LOYAL

I almost understand Derek now :doh1:

"Wow it's amazing how the Giant fans are crawling out of the sewers here just like in the bars too!"

Yo bro, try this as I've been a Giant fan since Craig Morton! Relax:

So your a Raider fan.. I get it! Nough said.

Edited by LOULAM1

Front page of the New York Post should be the look Jerry Jones had on the sidelines right after the interception.

Listening to the radio stations in Philly and DC are priceless. The general feeling is, "I feel dirty rooting for and being happy that the Giants won... but not that dirty... bwahahaha Cowboys!"

Just like the FOX experts who all picked Dallas to win, ESPN News right now is writing off the Giants next week like the Packers are the next coming of Christ!

Yes, our secondary is brutal right now, BUT we continue to win on the road and in hostile conditions and I HAVE TICKETS FOR NEXT WEEKS DEV GAME! A 5:00PM start!

LOL, anyway go BIG BLUE and please give me an Eli mistake free game like today!

KEEP THE FAITH!

mark-bavaro--he-was-awesome.jpg

Wow suddenly there are a ton of Giant fans around here. Don't get me wrong its always fun to watch "americas team" and mr popcorn lose but geeeeeeeez. Still allot of football left to be played.

Cowboys had a great run, but maybe going on vacation during a playoff week wasn't such a smart thing to do.

You Giants fans are seriously douchebags. I was going to root for the Giants next week, but forget that - you guys don't deserve to see another win.

I have even more respect for Romo and especially TO right now. TO played his heart out, and I felt Romo played well. Any mistakes that Romo made certainly weren't because of his girlfriend or his vacation. Crayton dropped 2 or 3 huge plays..ah well.

You Giants fans are seriously douchebags. I was going to root for the Giants next week, but forget that - you guys don't deserve to see another win.

I have even more respect for Romo and especially TO right now. TO played his heart out, and I felt Romo played well. Any mistakes that Romo made certainly weren't because of his girlfriend or his vacation. Crayton dropped 2 or 3 huge plays..ah well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

Oh the irony...

this was our super bowl

Edited by njdevils783

Anyone who blames this loss on Romo's vacation is an absolute moron. He's not going to learn in a playoff practice (not that he even missed a practice, I don't believe) when to throw the ball out of bounds and when not to. That's really all he did glaringly wrong. I don't know the exact rule, but I'm not even sure that should have been a penalty. T.O. was great.

Edited by metallidevils