Ryan Getzlaf - Ducks

Shawn Horcoff - Oilers

Anze Kopitar - Kings

Rick Nash - Blue Jackets

Henrik Sedin - Canucks

Paul Stastny - Avalanche

Joe Thornton - Sharks

* Voted in as a starter

I understand they have to find at least one spot for a representative from every team, and I'm sure that proves to be a challenge. But, having said that...

It would have been nice to see Mike Green of the Capitals snag a spot on defense. Kid's really making a name for himself so far...

Lundqvist?! Why? Have you seen his play recently? His stats are terrible....DP and Vokoun are much better than him and more deserving.

Why shouldn't St.Louis and Spezze have made it? St.Louis is one of the most exciting forwards in the game and is once again among the league leaders in points...so is Spezza.

I agree with you about Timonen and Hossa though...and I don't think Richards should be in there either. Guys like Sundin, Malkin and Savard deserved it a lot more.

Lundqvist?! Why? Have you seen his play recently? His stats are terrible....DP and Vokoun are much better than him and more deserving.

Why shouldn't St.Louis and Spezze have made it? St.Louis is one of the most exciting forwards in the game and is once again among the league leaders in points...so is Spezza.

I agree with you about Timonen and Hossa though...and I don't think Richards should be in there either. Guys like Sundin, Malkin and Savard deserved it a lot more.

The fact that guys like Ryan Getzlaf and Anze Kopitar are there, but Parise isn't is comical.

Don't get me wrong they are all great players, but Zach is clearly on their level if not better.

Every commentator always remarks that he seems to be one of the most talented players that no one talks about other than Devils fans, at times he seems to even occupy the next pedestal down from Crosby, A.O. , and Malkin. Yet...his talent seems to fly under the radar again.

Could it be that Zopitar and Getzlaf are the only bright representatives on these seemingly offensively-stunted teams? :noclue:

I'm not sure if the offensive positions matter when picking the roseters, but Parise has more points than both Gomez and Hossa. In addition, he has only 1 less point than Eric Staal and a much better plus minus. I realize maybe Gomez and Staal had to go because they are the only players from their respective teams, but Parise has been one of the best Devils night in and night out, especially when we were struggling early in the season. There is no way Hossa should have made it over Parise.

I almost hate to say it, but his play as of late has reminded me a LOT of a certain guy who used to wear No. 27. And I'm not talking about Tallackson.

To think Martin is only just now starting to play with confidence out there. The future is ridiculously bright for him.