Here is a big fvck you to all Ranger fans

Satans Hockey

Regardless of the outcome of this series this is why I hate the Rangers and their a$$hole fans.

YOU AREN'T THE MONTREAL CANADIENS.

4 fvckING CUPS IN ALL THOSE YEARS OF BEING IN EXISTENCE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE AN ARROGANT DIPsh!t.

We have only been around for 25 years and have 3 cups but we don't act like our team is god's gift to the world.

GO fvck YOURSELVES.

A good team is going to wipe the ice with your sorry ass team with the amount of good scoring chances you give up. If the Devils don't win this series the 2nd round team facing you will.

Edited by Satans Hockey

On the train back to NY you would have thought they won the cup already.

its one game guys.

It takes 16 wins.

See you on Friday.

Of their 4 goals, 5 points came from former Devils. Gotta be REAL proud if you're a Rangers fan. :rolleyes:

They should be proud....they forked over the Feds. Gomer is a Jack Off, but still a great player.

I don't get excited by rubber ringing off metal.....that being said I got excited three times in this game. Of course I was stoked when Martin scored. But the shot Jagr took was made me really really happy. And the puck Avery took to the chops made me jump out of my recliner!!! So F U to the Rangers!!

You honestly don't think Rags fans can think the same thing about the 'rangers suck' chants every night? Every fanbase thinks their rivals' fanbase is terrible.

I agree with you there. I know cool Ranger fans and a-hole Devil fans. Every fanbase has good and bad fans. It still sucks that there are so many Ranger fans in our building.

You guys are really making the loss more embarrassing.

I felt sorry for anyone sitting behind the net in the defend zone. I was in 16, and that was around the border of Rangerville. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, for me, but for other people, it was worse.

They got to do a better job pricing out their tickets next season so they actually have more than 2 STH's over there. I thought it was pretty telling that the STH core appears to be in the clubs and driven to the roof of the building. They gotta do better to us than that.

I agree with you there. I know cool Ranger fans and a-hole Devil fans. Every fanbase has good and bad fans. It still sucks that there are so many Ranger fans in our building.

i know exactly what you mean. the only people i can talk hockey with at school are Rangers fans. All the devils fans i know are either a$$holes, know nothing about the game, or just say "RANGURS SUK"

So today at about 3 pm I was driving to work...anyway, there was quite a bit of traffic and i was stopped..well i was looking at people that were waiting for this bus and what do I see? Some dude wearing a Rangers jersey.. I don't know what cam over me but i rolled down my window and SCREAMED "RANGERS FAAAKIN SUCK BALLLLLSSS, LOSERRRR!" Anyway this guy looks at me as did the other 20 people waiting for this bus and then he yells, " YA WELL 'BRODEUR'S..........LAME"

WEAK!

I love this game and the power it has to make a normal drive to work turn into yelling at random people using transit

Edited by annabelle

So today at about 3 pm I was driving to work...anyway, there was quite a bit of traffic and i was stopped..well i was looking at people that were waiting for this bus and what do I see? Some dude wearing a Rangers jersey.. I don't know what cam over me but i rolled down my window and SCREAMED "RANGERS FAAAKIN SUCK BALLLLLSSS, LOSERRRR!" Anyway this guy looks at me as did the other 20 people waiting for this bus and then he yells, " YA WELL 'BRODEUR'S..........LAME"

WEAK!

I love this game and the power it has to make a normal drive to work turn into yelling at random people using transit

Was this on Henderson Highway?

I'll tell you what I've never been embarrassed to be a Devils fan ever before. Tonight I actually was. In our own building we let those idiots keep a Scotty Gomez chant going. Let them do the sarcastic Martyyyy, Martyyy chant. Unreal. Un-goddamn real! It was sickening having to be in that building and hear that tonight. Lets Go Devils chants are lucky to last 10 seconds. And I'm sick and tired of the arrogance they all walk around with. Your pathetic franchise has won 1 Cup since 1940. Then to top it all off I was lucky enough to get tickets in a luxury box and who is sitting right next to me in the next box but Rod Gilbert.

You would think this ass clown would have a damn clue about how hockey is played since he played the damn sport. Every single damn thing the Devils did he's screaming for a penalty. When Langenbrunner got smacked with the stick he's screaming like a idiot about how Langs should be called for diving. What a joke. I'm just really in a pissed off mood now and everything is getting on my nerves. The fact we haven't beaten this team one damn time in regulation in 9 tries is enough. Im tired, I'm cranky and I'm pissed. They better fvcking show the hell up on Friday or this is over in four.

Regardless of the outcome of this series this is why I hate the Rangers and their a$$hole fans.

YOU AREN'T THE MONTREAL CANADIENS.

4 fvckING CUPS IN ALL THOSE YEARS OF BEING IN EXISTENCE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE AN ARROGANT DIPsh!t.

We have only been around for 25 years and have 3 cups but we don't act like our team is god's gift to the world.

GO fvck YOURSELVES.

A good team is going to wipe the ice with your sorry ass team with the amount of good scoring chances you give up. If the Devils don't win this series the 2nd round team facing you will.

Agree and was arguring and fighting with these NYR fans all damn night! They won A game not the damn series or the SC! They were lucky tonight and they all know it. It won't happen for Game 2.

BTW, 3 SC in 9-years for the Devils.

1- lousy SC in 68 YEARS for the NYR! Bunch of douchebag fans they have.

To all the NYR fans that were there tonight making idiots out of yourselves, GO FVCK YOURSELVES! :angry:

WEAK!

Yeah I'm totally embarrassed by my thread. Shame on me. Did you go to the game tonight? I sat around a bunch of idiots tonight who are the prime example of everything I said.

Agreed! :angry: I have had it with these a$$hole NYR fans.

Really good question SH. Do HALF of this borad at least go to the games or just stay on the PC all night and watch the game on the TV? Maybe it would be nice for a change to have more Devils fans going to the games and the playoff games instead of seeing all the blue buying the tickets! Just tired of the non support we have as Devils fans and it needs to change and change fast! Until then, SH and myself and whoever goes to the games all the time have a right to rant whenever we like. :rant: Those of you who do not go to the Devils games really do not know how it feels and should have no say in the matter.

Sorry for my rant but it is much needed tonight after that crowd of embarrassment we call a Devils fanbase that didn't show up for tonight's playoff game. I hope to God it will be a better turnout for Game 2 on Friday night. Go buy some playoffs tickets and witness the idiots that are the NYR fans.

I'll tell you what I've never been embarrassed to be a Devils fan ever before. Tonight I actually was. In our own building we let those idiots keep a Scotty Gomez chant going. Let them do the sarcastic Martyyyy, Martyyy chant. Unreal. Un-goddamn real! It was sickening having to be in that building and hear that tonight. Lets Go Devils chants are lucky to last 10 seconds. ... I'm just really in a pissed off mood now and everything is getting on my nerves. The fact we haven't beaten this team one damn time in regulation in 9 tries is enough. Im tired, I'm cranky and I'm pissed. They better fvcking show the hell up on Friday or this is over in four.

Been there. I feel your anger.

:angry2:

btw I don't believe this series is over. This isn't a thread to say that it's over. I just wanted to rant about how much I can't stand being around these Rangers fans.

SH, I feel what you are feeling.

This series is FAR from over! I expect the Devils to come out mad and fired up for Game 2 and a bounce back game for Brodeur and get the win going to that sh!thole they call MSG tied up at 1-1 in this series.