Here is a big fvck you to all Ranger fans

Satans Hockey

sorry satans hockey...gotta disagree.

the devils are "god's gift to the world"...lol!

actually you are so right!

grew up in north jersey, had to deal with ranger fans when the devils were truly awful...

the hate is real...

Martin Brodeur, positively the greatest player in Devils franchise history and maybe the greatest NHL goaltender of all time, should never be allowed to be mocked in his own building. I don't care if the Rangers are beating the Devils 8-0 with a minute to go, any time a chant mocking Brodeur starts, Devils fans need to drown it out with a legitimate Brodeur chant: MAR-TIN! (clap-clap) ... MAR-TIN! (clap-clap) ... MAR-TIN! (clap-clap) ... MAR-TIN! (clap-clap) ... MAR-TIN! (clap-clap) ... MAR-TIN! (clap-clap).

The same with the Let's Go Rangers chants. They need to be drowned out with LET'S GO DEVILS! -- even if the Devils are getting killed. It is every Devils fan's duty.

So today at about 3 pm I was driving to work...anyway, there was quite a bit of traffic and i was stopped..well i was looking at people that were waiting for this bus and what do I see? Some dude wearing a Rangers jersey.. I don't know what cam over me but i rolled down my window and SCREAMED "RANGERS FAAAKIN SUCK BALLLLLSSS, LOSERRRR!" Anyway this guy looks at me as did the other 20 people waiting for this bus and then he yells, " YA WELL 'BRODEUR'S..........LAME"

WEAK!

That freakin rules!

I'll tell you what I've never been embarrassed to be a Devils fan ever before. Tonight I actually was. In our own building we let those idiots keep a Scotty Gomez chant going. Let them do the sarcastic Martyyyy, Martyyy chant. Unreal. Un-goddamn real! It was sickening having to be in that building and hear that tonight. Lets Go Devils chants are lucky to last 10 seconds.

That freakin sucks! Unfortunately it's nothing new though. The quietness of our fan base has been a peeve of mine for a long time. I'll be there on Friday, doing everything I can to drown out those New Yorker wannabes.

Agreed! :angry: I have had it with these a$$hole NYR fans.

Really good question SH. Do HALF of this borad at least go to the games or just stay on the PC all night and watch the game on the TV? Maybe it would be nice for a change to have more Devils fans going to the games and the playoff games instead of seeing all the blue buying the tickets! Just tired of the non support we have as Devils fans and it needs to change and change fast! Until then, SH and myself and whoever goes to the games all the time have a right to rant whenever we like. :rant: Those of you who do not go to the Devils games really do not know how it feels and should have no say in the matter.

Sorry for my rant but it is much needed tonight after that crowd of embarrassment we call a Devils fanbase that didn't show up for tonight's playoff game. I hope to God it will be a better turnout for Game 2 on Friday night. Go buy some playoffs tickets and witness the idiots that are the NYR fans.

I've never been to the rock, and it'll be a while before I can because I live in Texas, if I lived in NJ I would certainly get season tix, I try my best to go to devils games when thay are playing "near" me places like Dallas 230 miles away-Denver 1000 miles away-St louis 1000 miles away-Phoenix 1000 miles away I think Atlanta is 900 miles away.

I respect all the fans that are local to the rock and go to the game, because there is nothing like watching the game live, tv does not give the whole experience justice.

Next season, I've promised my wife to go to New York ( because she wants to see the sights etc) If I can find a nice schedule where the Devils are on a home streak of around 3 games in a week or 10 days I'll go to all the games, it'll be expensive, but what the hell. Hopefully those games will include Rangers/Flyers etc so I can experience the intensity of the rivalries in real life. I'd also like to visit AC again, haven't been there since 1990, I'm sure some of you guys who know AC will tell me that it's changed a lot in almost 20 years.

These fans are posers, pure & simple. Where were they Feb. 17th 1997, through March 31st 2001? They want to come out of the wood work now because their team made the playoffs 3 years in a row?!?! :giggle: WWOOOOOOWW

You know, maybe the Devils have some issues. Maybe right now our offense is struggling. And yeah, maybe the Rangers beat us this series. But I'm pretty sure (almost positive) it won't take us 54 years to win our 4th Cup. :uni:

Edited by Beezer34

Fvck all of them! Walking around today like they won the fvcking cup. So goddamn cocky. Front running panies. What p!sses me off the most is, the particular 'fans' who know nothing about hockey, never have played, but they claim to be ranger fans anytime they do good.

I would tell them to act like they have been there before, but they haven't.

Did you go to the game? We don't need your 2 cents everywhere... the rag$ fans were absolutely obnoxious and know nothing about hockey, period. I'm guessing you were sitting on your fat ass eating twinkies and thinking "oh well its just a loss", we were in the game getting an earful from any fatass dumbsh!t wearing blue that we could see.

I've talked to two people who are at the game, and both said the Rangers fans were especially obnoxious last night. Ribbing one another and making fun are fine, but being an a-hole isn't. I might need to bring bail money with me tomorrow night.

I've talked to two people who are at the game, and both said the Rangers fans were especially obnoxious last night. Ribbing one another and making fun are fine, but being an a-hole isn't. I might need to bring bail money with me tomorrow night.

You've heard correct. I was there last night, and they were unbearable.

I've talked to two people who are at the game, and both said the Rangers fans were especially obnoxious last night.

Just last night? When aren't they obnoxious is a better question. 2 of my friends were there last night. They said after they scored their third goal, they got up and left. They got beer thrown on them. I mean wtf?!!? There's a difference between going to the game, and ruining someones jersey by throwing sh_t.

Just last night? When aren't they obnoxious is a better question. 2 of my friends were there last night. They said after they scored their third goal, they got up and left. They got beer thrown on them. I mean wtf?!!? There's a difference between going to the game, and ruining someones jersey by throwing sh_t.

I'm glad no one threw beer on me. I would be starting a Pier-6 brawl if that happened.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I live in NC so I can't go to games, although I do drive up once a year to go to a home game. I might purposely make it a Rangers game next year so I can relate. All the stuff you guys are saying that they did, would totally piss me off as well. If I lived in NJ, I would have season tickets.

The problem is that since the Rangers have more fans, they are going to have more annoying fans. I work with quite a few Ranger fans and they too get annoyed by the "beer throwing, sh!t talking types". A couple of them have even said they don't go to as many Ranger games as they used to, because those fans are clogging up the Garden. Unforunately, these types of games bring out the worst in people who are already obnoxious to begin with...add a little (ok...alot) of alcohol and this is what happens.

For the record, I've gotten a few calls from Ranger fans and in defense of their fan base, they have been nothing but good natured. Sure, they're talking a little smack. but it's all in good fun. So to throw a giant F-U to the entire Ranger fan base is a little much, IMO...it would be much more appropriate to throw the f-bomb at the "d-bags who blew an air horn in my ear" or "the a-hole who ruined my jersey".

I'm glad no one threw beer on me. I would be starting a Pier-6 brawl if that happened.

I'm preparing for war tomorrow, because aparently I'm sitting right in the areas where Devils fans just don't buy tickets (lower level, corners, upper rows).

On one hand, I'd really like to just shut a few obnoxious idiots up; on the other hand, I'm not getting kicked out of a beautiful new arena in the first year of it's exsistance, no Ranger fan is worth that.

A friend of mine was at the game. He said it was really horrible. He heard the following conversation:

[All dialogue spoken with an English accent, with appropriate Shakespearean hamminess]

R: "Good sir! It appears my hockey squad has defeated yours by the score of four goals to one! We shot pucks at the net like malicious daggers, O! I revel in this triumph, and you must acknowledge the result of said hockey match! Victory is ours, you fan of the diabolically-named athletic club!"

D: "Foul-stenched ruffian from the city where trash roasts on sewer grates! Keep thy forked tongue held until thy series is finished! One game that resulted in victory...you have that! However, it takes four times that amount to become victorious in this playoff series of speed and skill!"

R: "Yea, but a one-eth game lead in the series is one feweth game to winneth in thy series!"

D: "Four - that be-eth the key number! Realize that, and choose your words wisely henceforth!"

R: "I shall see thee Friday night! There we shall continue this heated debate!"

D: "I look forward to our commencement of this verbal sparring! Now, be on your way!"

[End.]

Brutal stuff, man. Absolutely brutal.

I have never seen a group of people so happy about winning Game 1 of a series. But then again, this is the same team that had commercials celebrating the fact that they made the playoffs two years ago.

At least they aren't the Whalers who actually had a parade after winning one round. That defines pathetic.

I've never been to the rock, and it'll be a while before I can because I live in Texas, if I lived in NJ I would certainly get season tix, I try my best to go to devils games when thay are playing "near" me places like Dallas 230 miles away-Denver 1000 miles away-St louis 1000 miles away-Phoenix 1000 miles away I think Atlanta is 900 miles away.

I respect all the fans that are local to the rock and go to the game, because there is nothing like watching the game live, tv does not give the whole experience justice.

Next season, I've promised my wife to go to New York ( because she wants to see the sights etc) If I can find a nice schedule where the Devils are on a home streak of around 3 games in a week or 10 days I'll go to all the games, it'll be expensive, but what the hell. Hopefully those games will include Rangers/Flyers etc so I can experience the intensity of the rivalries in real life. I'd also like to visit AC again, haven't been there since 1990, I'm sure some of you guys who know AC will tell me that it's changed a lot in almost 20 years.

Good to hear! :koolaid: We just need more fans going to the games than watching it on TV. Show your support for the Devils.

D: "Four - that be-eth the key number! Realize that, and choose your words wisely henceforth!"

First shalt thou take the ice, then shalt thou win four games, no more, no less. Four shall be the number of games thou shalt win, and the number of the winning shall be four. Five shalt thou not win, neither win thou three, excepting that thou then proceed to four. Six is right out. Once win number four, being the fourth win, be reached, then advanceth thou thy hockey team into the second round against thy next opponent, who being naughty in my sight, shall loseth.

First shalt thou take the ice, then shalt thou win four games, no more, no less. Four shall be the number of games thou shalt win, and the number of the winning shall be four. Five shalt thou not win, neither win thou three, excepting that thou then proceed to four. Six is right out. Once win number four, being the fourth win, be reached, then advanceth thou thy hockey team into the second round against thy next opponent, who being naughty in my sight, shall loseth.

I'm having visions of Monty Python...

:boogie:

Post of the week. :koolaid: