NHL 09

spyro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
IGN has the player ratings up for NHL 09.. i looked over the Devils: http://sports.ign.com/nhl09/devils.html

Where is the overall?

You have to calculate yourself by adding all the ratings and divide them by the numbers of rating. long but i think that you have no choise :saddevil:

Guys i already did a team on hfboards for ps3 and need more ppl so if anyone is interested tell me your psn, the pos you wish to play and the number of your jersey

You have to calculate yourself by adding all the ratings and divide them by the numbers of rating. long but i think that you have no choise :saddevil:

Guys i already did a team on hfboards for ps3 and need more ppl so if anyone is interested tell me your psn, the pos you wish to play and the number of your jersey

Ill join definitely i got a PS3

Position: LW or RW

#: 10

>ill get back to u on my PSN name b/c it was originally my friend's PS3 so its his online account/name.. its like 'Lildee' with numbers at the end.. i dont play PS3 online often (i mostly just play MLB 08 franchise offline) so i dont remember the name

Edited by nmigliore

The overall rating was stupid anyway. Something like fighting would bring down Datsyuk's overall rating even though it has no effect on what you were going to be using him for, just like deking would bring down Laraque's overall rating. When I first started playing EHM I didn't like that there was no overall rating, but then I realized it was better because you actually make roster decisions based on how players perform and what their specific strengths and weaknesses were rather than just one number.

alright i just logged on PSN before to download the NHL 2k9 demo.. my gamertag is: lildee911

So when should we start orgainzing an NHL 09 NJDevs team? I can't wait... it'll be soooo cool. I wonder if you can practice with everyone on the team? Regardless... I totally call a spot on the NHL 09 NJDevs XBOX 360 team.

Same here haha. We have to figure out who would play what position. I'm a really good center whenever I play with my friends.

I'm up for joining one of those EASHL teams if you guys are starting one(360). I'd prefer a defensive spot, right or left, doesn't matter. As far as user created leagues, it looks like 2k9 has alot more to offer. But 2k9 totally screwed up the defensive controls this year(from the demo). I'm really looking forward to trying out 09's new defensive controls. Hopefully a demo will come out this week.

Edited by The Facepainter

I'm up for joining one of those EASHL teams if you guys are starting one(360). I'd prefer a defensive spot, right or left, doesn't matter. As far as user created leagues, it looks like 2k9 has alot more to offer. But 2k9 totally screwed up the defensive controls this year(from the demo). I'm really looking forward to trying out 09's new defensive controls. Hopefully a demo will come out this week.

I played the demo that's available for 2k9 and it just...simply sucks. The controls feel like they just grabbed a remote and assigned buttons randomly. I used to like their version way better than EA's, but that last 2 years they've declined greatly IMO.

I used to like their version way better than EA's, but that last 2 years they've declined greatly IMO.

I definitely agree with this as far as last year's game. I haven't played the 2k9 demo but unless it's a huge improvement I'll be going with EA again. So far it doesn't sound like it is.

I definitely agree with this as far as last year's game. I haven't played the 2k9 demo but unless it's a huge improvement I'll be going with EA again. So far it doesn't sound like it is.

I played the 2k9 demo.. real turn-off IMO.. definitely made my decision easier to go with NHL 09. And usually im a guy who buys both

Edited by nmigliore

I played the demo that's available for 2k9 and it just...simply sucks. The controls feel like they just grabbed a remote and assigned buttons randomly. I used to like their version way better than EA's, but that last 2 years they've declined greatly IMO.

I liked 2k7 but 2k8 was turrible (aside from franchise mode). I'm actually happy the 2k9 demo is so bad because it saves me from buying two hockey games this year.