Devils At Rangers Final Meet!

DevilMinder

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Risky

If the Devils were so strong it would be 2-1. The Rangers aren't playing NHL hockey.

Devils are in complete control of this game. 30 + shots on goal. Only 14 shots on goal for Rangers, Devils defense is controlling.

Good game for Devils. But consider what & who they are playing.

Funny I was incorrect with my math; I thought the Rag$ tragic number was two so they were two points behind until Sam and JD kept saying a tie doesn't help...and they're right. Turns out the Rag$ are three behind, and don't have the win tiebreaker.

So a tie would do half the job, eliminate the Rag$. Unfortunately we'd still need a point for the division and I figured neither of the Florida teams would help us this weekend so if we don't win the Buffalo game will be neccesary to play Marty for Game #74.

And if we did get to OT the Rag$ would have to pull their goalie at some point. Hopefully it doesn't get there though and we finish them off now in these next twenty minutes :)

Do the Rangers know that they are only down by 1 goal?

If yes, they don't show any excitment or effort to try for a tie.

JD please. Devils aren't keeping the Rangers from finding their game. How can you find something you don't have.

The best thing and class thing that Messier could do, is at the 10 min. mark of 3rd period to lead the Rangers off the ice and throw their shirts onto the center ice and give up.

Devils are sitting on the 1 goal lead.

Good win for the Devils against an extremely weak team the weakest in the NHL. Congrats to Devils.

Rangers are the worst team in the NHL and don't belong in this league.

What a terrible game for the Rangers.

Devils I thought took a risk when sitting on a 1 goal lead, but I guess they felt that the Rangers didn't have the desire to score a goal.

It's on to Boston for a 6 game series with the Devils winning.