NFL Week 10...

CRASHER

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawks get to go on the road and lose to the Dolphins. It's really sad how my two favourite teams have been absolutely destroyed by injuries this year. I got my ticket to the Hawks/Jets game in December this week though, so I at least have something to look forward to this season.

Couldn't have scripted it any better, if there was one week the Jets absolutely needed a blowout this was it - with New England coming up on Thursday (short week). It's so far out of hand they can even rest the starters in the second half.

I agree.. Get Clemens in there if anyone, the last thing we need is Favre getting hurt.

Or Thomas Jones, I don't understand why everyone's still in but hopefully it's only one series on offense and defense. Maybe Mangini's paranoid after what happened in the Arizona game but the Rams don't have Warner anymore - or Fitzgerald, Boldin and Breaston.

EDIT: Oh sure, now Mangold's hurt in a 37-point game middle of the third quarter. CMON Mangini!

Edited by Hasan4978

Nice division win for the Pats, Jets next should be a fun short week. Bills are falling back to earth in a hurry :giggle:

*NINE* minute drive in the 4th quarter sealed the deal.... great game for the defence. Thursday's game should be good...

Nothing was working for the Bills today. Their passing game was completely out of sync and their running game was non-existent. They got their only TD primarily off a special teams play with a minute or so to go in the game. Patriots were good, but they ran into a flat Buffalo squad.

*NINE* minute drive in the 4th quarter sealed the deal.... great game for the defence. Thursday's game should be good...

Nothing was working for the Bills today. Their passing game was completely out of sync and their running game was non-existent. They got their only TD primarily off a special teams play with a minute or so to go in the game. Patriots were good, but they ran into a flat Buffalo squad.

Defense has begun to pick it up a bit too now they don't look so weak against the run anymore which I like. Also Cassel is starting to come around. Outside of the fumble where he should have just taken the sac he played a good enough game to win. This team has more injuries then the Devils and their still holding there own nicely tied for first in the division.

Could you imagine during this offseason envisioning that we would be tied for first after week 9 if I said Brady would be out before 1st quarter of game one, Harrision would suffer a season ending inury, and we would be without our top 3 RB's? I think I'd be shot. Now compound that with the fact that Thomas has some kind of injury? It's really unbelievable the job B.B. is doing with the remaining group. Hate him or not, ya gotta give the guy credit.

The Giants game shouldn't even be close right now. The Giants inability to get touchdowns after turnovers and have to settle for field goals twice, along with Eli's bad interception (in an otherwise awesome game for him so far) have really hurt them. 24-20 Philly early stages of the 3rd quarter. Hopefully the Giants can regain the lead and start putting the Eagles away when they get the chance.

Andy Reid's fat ass should be fired for RUNNING TWICE with the game on the line with a team that can't run the ball for sh!t like that.... that was totally disgraceful!!!! :rant:

(and yes Brandon Jacobs and Adrian Peterson negating my 40 points from Cutler is NOT making me any happier!!)

I need a sports vacation :P

Pats* 27 Bills 17

Book it.

$eal it

2009 Draft, here we go again...rin$e, repeat.

Ok, so kill me that I was off by 7 for both teams....

Edwards sucks...Marshawn: Stick to hit and runs....Evans...#2 WR...and a bunch of crap...soft, uninspiring coaching staff....just move the f'in team to Toronto..I BEG YOU WILSON...just DO IT already and you KNOW YOU WANT TO..how the hell are they even 5-4?

Oh wait, the NFL is a complete muck and mediocre rules the roost.

Ill find better ways to spend Sundays then to get pissed off going forward.

Edited by LOTCB

So.. um.. how 'bout the Jets?

Unreal! Great victory all around. The Jets needed a game like this. I'm holding my breath as they continue to climb up the AFC. (tied for 2nd in conference) Here's hoping we get Win #7 on Thursday! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ok, so kill me that I was off by 7 for both teams....

Edwards sucks...Marshawn: Stick to hit and runs....Evans...#2 WR...and a bunch of crap...soft, uninspiring coaching staff....just move the f'in team to Toronto..I BEG YOU WILSON...just DO IT already and you KNOW YOU WANT TO..how the hell are they even 5-4?

Oh wait, the NFL is a complete muck and mediocre rules the roost.

Ill find better ways to spend Sundays then to get pissed off going forward.

There we go...that's more like it. It's never fun to read your posts when your teams are winning.

Edited by devilsrule33

There we go...that's more like it. It's never fun to read your posts when your teams are winning.

He won't even answer phone calls or texts now... it's kinda sad almost :P

It's sucking a lot of the fun from football season!!

Ravens at Texans:

Wow... this has playoff meaning?? The Ravens are doing it all through Convict defense and as little offense as the law will allow, look at their WR/TE numbers and you will see why Flacco is the #1 QB and WR on this awful team... but it's amazing how in a weak NFL a below average team can look good at this point in the year (again though it goes to my QB Play emphasis)... I like what Houston is doing though... balance on offense...getting some defense from Mario Williams... and in games like this and with the home field... give me the team that is less flawed and now has a stadium in one piece!

Prediction: Texans

Game Quality: ** (I'd watch if my niece/God Daughter wasn't turning 2)

I guess that means the Cowboys offense is just as bad as Baltimores (212 points vs 216)...but the Cowboys have far superior individual talent.

I guess that means the Cowboys offense is just as bad as Baltimores (212 points vs 216)...but the Cowboys have far superior individual talent.

not in the last 3 games :P

I'd take Chris Redman over the two stiffs the Cowboys put out there at QB

and need I say again how important QB play is in the NFL?