Alexander Semin: NHL Enforcer

mikeford

lol yes I saw this in the game. I couldn't wait for the youtube vid to pop up.

HILARIOUS! I'm just glad he's back in my fantasy lineup! Washington is 11 for their last 12 and Ovechkin is fvcking DEMONIC. Did you see him tonight against the Rangers? He was everywhere ALL THE TIME.

Haha, thats hilarious. What was he thinking, he looked more like my sister than an NHL player.

Hold on there, I'd take Semin on the Devils in a heartbeat. Semin is a brilliant player.

I commented about this "fight" in the OOT scoreboard.

You know what's really sad, Semin beat Staal's head in, you could see it on the replay. As embarrassing as this may be for Semin and the Caps I bet Staal is as red faced as a tomato to have his head beaten like a drum in front of millions of viewers by a non-fighter or "European pansy" as North Americans like to call Europeans.

I imagine Semin going "NAUGH NAUGH NAUGH NAUGH" as he hit Staal like a little kid would.

I imagined it to sound much more like the father in the high school musical episode of south park, "I'm going to slap you so super hard!" Or possibly like Ralphie in A Christmas Story during the fight scene.

Hold on there, I'd take Semin on the Devils in a heartbeat. Semin is a brilliant player.

I commented about this "fight" in the OOT scoreboard.

You know what's really sad, Semin beat Staal's head in, you could see it on the replay. As embarrassing as this may be for Semin and the Caps I bet Staal is as red faced as a tomato to have his head beaten like a drum in front of millions of viewers by a non-fighter or "European pansy" as North Americans like to call Europeans.

Except Holik, there's no way he's really European.