GDT: 1/19/09 - 8:00 PM ET-New Jersey @ Nashville

RunninWithTheDevil

Oh man, I didn't expect Shanny to have such a strong debut. He's amazing tonight, I thought it would take him much longer to get back to his A game. Of course it's still just one game (two periods, to be exact) and I'd rather be cautious about getting excited too fast, but I'm much more optimistic about this signing now, that's for sure.

Not the most entertaining of games probably, but I think the team is doing everything right to get a win (and the division lead) tonight. Any Devils win is worth staying till 5 am!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWICE Crasher he said it. He said it right before the 2nd period began. I was like :doh1:

Cangelosi has to fvcking go already. devils need to hire someone that is NOT a NYR fan.

MSG treat us like equals??

HA

Maybe when the Islanders are in KC :P

That little pygmy guido needs a beating, stupid sob :rolleyes:

Melrose-Style in Newark home!

Pretty sure he works for MSG, not the Devils.

Yeah he gets paid to hate the team he covers! :rant:

Quick question: Was Holik obtained from Hartford before or after we got rid of Shanahan the first time? Did these 2 guys ever play on the same team before?

Stevens was a Devil when Holik came... so the answer est non!

See I think fans get too wrapped up in announcers saying shutout, it's not as if players can hear them on the ice. But by the same token I'm still annoyed at Cangelosi on principle cause now it seems like he intentionally tries to jinx it :P

Oh well I'd rather save the SHO's for when Marty's in the lineup. Just win.

Edited by Hasan4978