GDT: Philadelphia @ New Jersey, 1:00 PM

SatansDevils

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete game by everyone... This is a game that highlights the difference Marty makes. Not over worked, but sharp when he has to be. In the 3rd, he showed his old form (in my opinion). This is promising...

Congratulations Marty and the Devils! 100 shutouts, 547 wins and counting! Oduya really had a great defensive and offensive game today, I really would've made him first star, but you can hardly take it away from Marty. Great game overall!

another complete annihilation. i don't know if we're that good or if the flyers were just that bad. you'd like to think it's a little of both and you'd like to think it's trade deadline anxiety - knuble, jones, carle, lupul, upshall, even hartnell could all be heading out.

but one thing the flyers are is cheap. alberts flying leap at pandolfo, hartnell always does something awful - very surprised something ugly didn't happen at the end of the game, as it so often does. refs just didn't feel like calling penalties on them because they'd already called enough, i guess they thought.

all 4 lines work. the defense was fine. i don't know that this team needs a major upgrade. i know TG claimed that islanders' scouts were at CAA again today, but that could be for the flyers and panthers as much as it is new jersey.

From a philthy phan at flyersphans.com

Yeah the Devils made Scott Clemenssen look like a Vezina winner.

Scott Clemenssen.

For Christ's sake...would the NHL PLEASE ban the trap.

I don't care if you win...it's so damn boring.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: