Devils Vs. Tb Game 4

sundstrom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They finally get Elias and Gomez going. And now Madden and Langs have been quiet offensivly. Let's bring it all together.

Defense hasn't been great, but it's been sound. Breaking up passes and blocking shots is key. They are doing so. Stop turning it over. And Marty looks good.

Another penalty!

He didn't look good in his first couple of shifts. But he's gotten better as the game wore on. He has made some uncharacteristic turnovers. But has erased them with a block shot or poke check. He's logging a ton of icetime.

That's alot of ice time. He came through and had some bad plays but overall he was good, lots of hustle in the third even though nothing else got past Khabi. Some good hits by Dirk, I mean Friesen even. Not the strongest game but they came through, Elias and Gomex came back big when needed.

Third period was total Devil domination, they must have had 6 or 7 two on ones.

Great to see Elias and Gomez fianlly put one in. Gomer was also the best player on the ice tonight.

Just when I thought Gionta plays his worst period ever (1st) he comes out and plays the best I've seen him all season in the second and third periods...another thing that was great to see. Overall, the majority of the Devils forwards were really moving tonight, the best they have all series in my opinion.

Am I crazy for thinking maybe Tommy has earned the 6th spot at least for now?

Hopefully they can wrap it up on Friday and get a nice long rest again, as the other series looks like it's going seven.

Oh yea, almost forgot, Stevens is an absolute warrior. Words don't do justice for what this guy brings to the team.