Newest Devils Fan!

britoon

That's awesome, guy! I had my first child just seven months ago, and everyday is something exciting and new. Colin looks like a handsome little fella! I bet you're gonna enjoy being a dad. (Just be prepared for a lot of spit-up ... LOL.)

Congrats!

Edited by 95Crash

That's awesome, guy! I had my first child just seven months ago, and everyday is something exciting and new. Colin looks like a handsome little fella! I bet you're gonna enjoy being a dad. (Just be prepared for a lot of spit-up ... LOL.)

Congrats!

OOh yeah...I just changed my 4th diaper in a matter of a few hours. BTW...congrats on your 7 month old!

Like 95Crash did, I also had my first (and last) child seven months ago...a girl (Natalie Brooke). It's a lot of fun. And 95 is right...beware the spit-up. I've been doused a couple of times, and almost hurled myself once or twice because of it.

And prepare for your house to get smaller by the day. We're going househunting this weekend because our house is now inadequate.

Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats, I have 3 boys myself, one who is an avid hockey player and been playing since he was 5 yrs old and is 16 now. All 3 love the sport though.

Good luck!!

I hope *fingers crossed* he is interested in the great sport of hockey. I am even planning on taking refresher skating lessons so I can be on the ice when the boy is ready to learn.

I hope *fingers crossed* he is interested in the great sport of hockey. I am even planning on taking refresher skating lessons so I can be on the ice when the boy is ready to learn.

Lol I think all you need is a little :koolaid: to ensure hockey fandom. Once he discovers hockey, a love for the Devils is guarenteed