GDT: 4/1/09 New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins

njdevil26

The team has played all right. Marty's been the problem. He'll be fine.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't stand the decision to put Clemmer down to the AHL. He doesn't belong there. Marty is not the same goalie that won three stanley cups. If Brodeur is going to be at the top of his game, I think he needs some rest here and there. This rough three game stretch, Clemmer would have definitely helped out.

There's also no need to contradict me and use the " :rolleyes: " emote when you're dead wrong, c'et la vie.

Oh my bad I'm sorry that you got the wrong impression from that. I was rolling my eyes at the fall of the Devs play lately. You know like,"Ugh, why does our team not respond."

We need to score on this power play. If we are able to do that, then I still like our chances in this one.

Yeah we absolutely have to score on this PP for a few reasons. 1. to get back in this game. 2. to get revenge for injuring Zubrus. and 3. To give our PP some confidence.

I SEE GLIMPSES OF THE DEVILS!

Hello, Johnny Madden. How have you been? Elias, what did I tell you about leaving? Marty, just eat a damn bagel and drink some Sprite or something.

Score early in the period on the power play. The Penguins aren't really controlling anything. They're just...winning.

Edited by sameblood