EXPECT TO 'C' LANGENBRUNNER IN GAME 6

RSC

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04252009/sport...me_6_166122.htm

The Devils' captain is coming back to help prevent Carolina from doing that on them.

Sources have told The Post that Jamie Langenbrunner is expected to rejoin the Devils in practice today and plans to return to the lineup to help try to eliminate the Hurricanes tomorrow night in Raleigh, N.C.

that's about as legit as the fake rumor I posted about Terreri replacing Sutter as Devils coach

(though one person did believe me :rofl: )

No rush Jamie, but half a Langs >>> twice a noGoalik!

I only hope he comes back if he is only 100%. Obviously a healthy Langs boosts our chances but I dont want his injury to get worse. We have proven we can beat the Canes without him so I dont think its 100% necessary this happens. Unless he is totally healthy that is

The Devils need to put this game away. Game 6 a must win, strictly for my mental and physical health. I was at the Rock for game 5 and I simply was on edge the entire game. I have tickets for game 7 if necessary and I don't think I can take that kind of stress again. God help me this is only the first playoff round.

Scoops

Nice. Here's an idea for doing lines.

Parise Zajac Rolston

Gionta Elias Langs

Pandolfo Madden Shanny

Zubrus Rupp Clarkson

More balanced. You'll get the best out of Elias. Or you just stick which what was working.

I have to disagree.... Shaking up the lines like that after a win and when you're trying to close out a series isn't a great idea..

Rolston also slowed down the line of Parise and Zajac. He looked lost out there and Langenbrunner needs to be the right wing for that line to get it back to being productive again.

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Elias-Zubrus-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Shanahan

Rupp-Rolston-Clarkson

I have to disagree.... Shaking up the lines like that after a win and when you're trying to close out a series isn't a great idea..

Rolston also slowed down the line of Parise and Zajac. He looked lost out there and Langenbrunner needs to be the right wing for that line to get it back to being productive again.

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Elias-Zubrus-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Shanahan

Rupp-Rolston-Clarkson

yeah thats why i threw "or stick with what was working" in there.

Nice. Here's an idea for doing lines.

Parise Zajac Rolston

Gionta Elias Langs

Pandolfo Madden Shanny

Zubrus Rupp Clarkson

More balanced. You'll get the best out of Elias. Or you just stick which what was working.

No way you break up ZZPops. No way.

Parise-Zajac-Langs

Elias-Zubrus-Gionta

Pandolfo-Madden-Shanny

Clarkson-Rupp-Rolston