Sens Posters

msweet

Welcome to our board. It is really great to see you here.

Good hockey debate really livens up our board. Keep it clean and it has been good so far, and we can all have fun out here.

You guys are really leagues better than most of the Rag$, Laughs, and Phailures fans that try and post here.

Good Luck in the series.

Go Devils.

This board is a classy board, please act accordingly.

Some of the posters' posts I have read so far have come off very cocky. Trust me, come into this series cocky and you will be surprised. I'm not saying we're definitely going to win but last time I checked God didn't decree this series over two days before it began.

dr33 is from Ottawa. You should meet up at the game, he knows exhausting amounts about the sport.

Hi ya folks. Thanks

I've made a few posts on this board over the last week or so and you may have seen me on already. Anyway to answer one of the questions, I live in Ottawa. This will be an exciting series for both of our clubs.

I can't wait for the puck drop tomorrow.

I will be on my best behavior while I am visiting, but beware that I am a loyal Sens fan and I am thinking Sens in 5. ;)

Here's to a great Series

It's always nice to see fans of other teams on the board.

Many are knowledgable and well-behaved.

Those that are not well-behaved don't last very long on the board.

Let's hope the play continues to be clean, both on and off the ice.

I will be on my best behavior while I am visiting, but beware that I am a loyal Sens fan and I am thinking Sens in 5. ;)

Here's to a great Series

Why, you're so kind to let us win one game. Many thanks!! :-)

Yes, I think it'll be a great series too. Welcome

Vince

Is there also a comparable Senators board out there, like ours, that we can visit and post at? :)

I looked around and nothing compares to this board. The Sens fan are very smart hockey fans.

Thanks for the link, Derek. Well, I've only read some of the threads so far but I'm already thinking this board is MUCH better :P . Like, the fan who says Lemaire ruined hockey with the trap... do they realize freakin' OTTAWA MODELED THEMSELVES AFTER NJ??? Christ! :huh: A few other posts seem to be underestimating the Devs too.

Yes is I was Evil_Dag on FlyersPhans. They didn't like me to much :angry:

That was a fantastic game tonight. Talk about anything but boring :D

Both teams were flying out there, and getting their fair share of chances. Those two saves that Brodeur made off of Alfreddson and Havlat were excellent. Next time I say Alfie goes top shelf ;)

Newiendyke(spelling??) and Paldolfo both had nice goals off the rush. It looked like it might have deflected off of Chara's stick.

I can't wait for Game 2.

Plastic Monkey why so many pseudonyms. Don't you have the cajones to stick with one name everywhere? ;)

To the NJ fans...I hope you enjoy this series. I know I will. Our two teams have similar styles (at least they did at one point) and the battle should be a good one. :)

I am really looking forward to being at the game tonight. The atmosphere at the arena is something else. On Saturday, they had two huge beer tents up in front of the arena and the bands going. You could not move in there 1 hour before the game the crowd was so thick. Tailgate parties were in full swing. People from both teams were dressed to the nines in their team colours. Needless to say, it was a sea of Red, White and Black.

There was entertainment for the kids too. Face painting, make your own sign booths, puck shooting booths, goalie booths, magicians, jugglers and the like.

So basically my question to you guys is....what is it like in front of the NJ arena before the games? Do they have any planned events other than the tailgate parties that everyone has? What do you do before the game to get yourselves hyped?

GO SENS GO

We've had tents,bands, face painting, etc. outside the arena during playoffs for a few years now. I can't speak for everyone but I don't need anything to get "hyped". Just knowing it's playoff hockey and it's a home game is enough for me. Then again maybe it's just because I've only missed a handful of Devils home playoff games in their entire history.

Sens_Loyal_Fan, their also was dunk the Devil guy. In round one they had a car painted with the Islanders colours and logo and for two bucks you could take some swings at it for charity but the league got upset for some reason.

We had cars as well for NY and Philly and then they disappeared. Politically correct b.s. when all it was was a bit of fun. What next no hitting in hockey?