i cant let this go...i have to say it...

westcoastdevfan

We should all be thankful that the team go as far as they did with Marty's injury. If you told me they'd make it to the playoffs without Brodeur for half the season, I'd think you were on something. They gave us a great, entertaining season and all we can do now is look forward to next season!

We should all be thankful that the team go as far as they did with Marty's injury. If you told me they'd make it to the playoffs without Brodeur for half the season, I'd think you were on something. They gave us a great, entertaining season and all we can do now is look forward to next season!

That's a good point but what made this first round exit so painful was the fact that we played so well in Marty's absense and that we at times looked like the #1 team in the league.

I love this team too. But another false alarm was still frustrating me. We survived the stretch without Brodeur; we finally kicked the Rags' @ss (without Brodeur); and we claimed the division despite having Malkin, Crosby, Carter, Richards and Gagne in the same tough division. I seriously thought this team can go far until the last minute of game 7.

didnt u post a thread saying you cant take it anymore last night? maybe im thinking of the wrong person but im pretty sure it was you

edit (from last night):

screw this team they deserved to lose. i am pissed and frustrated but next october I'll be doing the same damn thing. and this damn team will fool me again. I doubt i'll ever learn. fvck this team.
http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=753965

:noclue:

Edited by nmigliore

didnt u post a thread saying you cant take it anymore last night? maybe im thinking of the wrong person but im pretty sure it was you

edit (from last night): http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=753965

:noclue:

Ya know, sometimes people's emotions get high in sports. I don't think you understand this as much in hockey because you are way more of a baseball fan than a hockey fan (your posts and sigs and avatars prove it). Sometimes it's respectful to let people work through their grief even if less than 24 hours later they contradict themselves.

This is one thing you'll learn as you grow older, you haven't lived yet, please respect other folks grief without being a *#@*&%.

Last night was a heartwrenching loss. To some people hockey (the Devils) is life. Let's say the Mets lost a seven game thriller on the last pitch ? NOW you understand.

Ya know, sometimes people's emotions get high in sports. I don't think you understand this as much in hockey because you are way more of a baseball fan than a hockey fan (your posts and sigs and avatars prove it). Sometimes it's respectful to let people work through their grief even if less than 24 hours later they contradict themselves.

This is one thing you'll learn as you grow older, you haven't lived yet, please respect other folks grief without being a *#@*&%.

Last night was a heartwrenching loss. To some people hockey (the Devils) is life. Let's say the Mets lost a seven game thriller on the last pitch ? NOW you understand.

Yes I have grown to love baseball more than hockey over the more recent years for whatever reason (always been a fan of both, but, more of a hockey fan until recently)..

As for your other comments, lol, im not being a "*#@*&%" in any way, im just curious of why he went from hating to loving so fast. if i posted something like that i would be heckled like that too, so would anyone else. and i have experienced that before, obviously you dont pay much attention to the mets thread

Ive already experienced Mets pain, and trust me you dont understand it.. Mets collapse in '07 (and then in '08) doesn't even touch the Devils last minute breakdown. Not even close.

Not to be an ass either but your whole "as you grow older" crap is getting old, please, im not 10. I know you dont like me b/c I accused u of being someone else, but get over it. Thanks.

Edited by nmigliore