QUEENYS BEASTLY SAVE

marty_is_better30

The Capitals, for all their talent and potential, aren't going to win a Cup unless they understand they have to play defense. That and getting to cought up in reading their own press clippings and thinking they can turn it on and off when they feel like it.

If that team doesn't win a Cup or at least go to the Finals, it'll be a waste.

Lets stop bashing Henrik, face it he has Marty's number and the more we bash him, the better he gets especially against the Devils. Ultimately, he has gotten the Rangers into the playoffs every year since the lockout ended. Until Marty finds his groove against the Rangers, then we can slightly make fun of him. Yes that goal was stupid, but the Caps were terrible last night especially from the 2nd period onward. And, Lundqvist is better than Marty conditionally, I mean Marty is really starting to lose his edge that he once had. I am sorry as a Devils fan I have to defend Lundqvist.

Salvador scored one like that against him in the playoffs a few years back. Is he maybe vulnerable to long shots because he plays so far back? I dunno...sounds like a job for Chico!

Regardless of how far back he plays, he has enough time to react to a shot that far away. It happens, same thing happened to Frazee a couple years ago.

Lets stop bashing Henrik, face it he has Marty's number and the more we bash him, the better he gets especially against the Devils. Ultimately, he has gotten the Rangers into the playoffs every year since the lockout ended. Until Marty finds his groove against the Rangers, then we can slightly make fun of him. Yes that goal was stupid, but the Caps were terrible last night especially from the 2nd period onward. And, Lundqvist is better than Marty conditionally, I mean Marty is really starting to lose his edge that he once had. I am sorry as a Devils fan I have to defend Lundqvist.

I enjoy making fun of the queen. Lighten up