Stanley Cup Finals Game Three: Devils Vs Ducks

devilsrule33

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but say Anaheim is dictating the tempo this second period. They look like a different team than what you saw in Game 1 and 2. Anaheim has been hitting Stevens pretty good tonight.

Man that was a tough second goal to give up. It just happened.

I sure like that pass by Langs to Elias and Elias just scored on a frozen Giguere.

I think Marty is looking just fine. I don't see any nerves in him. Except he just dropped his stick and it cost him. What u going to do? Except get that one back and they got a full period to do so so I'm not worried. Even if they lose this game, still not worried. Will not even break a sweat.

Tie this one up!

GO DEVILS!

WHAT the ^($#* was that?! Free goals in the Finals?! Damn, Marty better have an apology ready for that one. :angry: You ever seen any freaky sh!t like that? Agghh.

Devs have a greta 3rd period, though and Elias' goal was terrific. Tighten the D a little more and get in front of the net. Rebounds not being picked up and Lang has had some good chances.

Marty is nervous tonight. He isn't the usual Marty Brodeur in goal.

GR if you look at my post immediately following the introductions for the game, in this thread, I said the same thing. I felt that way from the look that was on his face. It wasnt marty's happy go lucky face. It looked like one of concern. I dont know....whatever.....Im just F&(%$ing pissed.

I can't help but say Anaheim is dictating the tempo this second period. They look like a different team than what you saw in Game 1 and 2.

I agree....but in no way are they outplaying us. This game is dead even and the difference is Marty's muff. I like starting periods with powerplays!!!

Let's bail out Marty.

WE BELIEVE!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

NJDF,

Isnt when a team dictates the tempo the same as outplaying them?

Whether your definition of it is or not, they did outplay us in that period. Period.

What i mean is the Devils aren't playing poorly. And if they are outplaying us it's not by that much.

GO DEVILS!!

NJay you must be watching another game.

First goal Marty not ready his fault, Second goal Marty's fault not holding onto stick, he has had to fall on puck and did it slowly, he had to grab puck because he wasn't sure of himself. He looked nervous before game started like Speakofthe Devils said and I saw. He is playing unsure of himself at times.

don't be nervous Njay because the worst it can be after this game is 2-1 Devils but then Devils must get up for game 4 and win or return home 2-2.

Devils need big 3rd period and must play D in front of Marty tonight.