Affair Has Flyers Locker Room Split?

stevestevens

I wasn't going to touch this one but couldn't stay away. Marty's numerous affairs never effected the Devils of course they weren't with other players wives. One was with his wife's brothers' wife but that's family. Marty wants to meet Tiger probably to get a new list.

Numerous? Any articles about that, or are you making an 'I hate Marty' assumption?

I wasn't going to touch this one but couldn't stay away. Marty's numerous affairs never effected the Devils of course they weren't with other players wives. One was with his wife's brothers' wife but that's family. Marty wants to meet Tiger probably to get a new list.

I hear Wally the Green Monster has slept with all the Sesame Street folks.

If they call him "sister banger" that is terrible because that is not correct. It should be "sister-in-law banger"

Alright, how is his wife's brother's ex-wife exactly his sister-in-law? Too confusing for me. I just call him the greatest goalie in history, just like all the other goalies in the hall of fame do.

Is this going to be another Ted Nolan bangin' Dominik Haskek's wife story? Please. One aspect that is definitely true and that is that the Flyers are a mess. So are the Rangers, but NY isn't talented whereas Philly has some players.

I guess it's the 'ol wait and see............