N.F.L. Week 15

CRASHER

here's a test for the music guru's out there....during the final part of the Saints/Cowboys broadcast on NFL network, they played a song before the commercial break...the lyrics were something along the line of "Show stopper, show topper, big bopper" as the chorus and a verse that had the line "we came into your house"...it was hip hop almost borderline rap and it wasn't by Danity Kane or AJ Rafeal or however you spell the name when you search google....

anyway, interested if anyone happens to know what it is...it fit the mood of the game and, although I don't care much of the the hip hop/rap scene I thought it was a good song...thanks in advance...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a test for the music guru's out there....during the final part of the Saints/Cowboys broadcast on NFL network, they played a song before the commercial break...the lyrics were something along the line of "Show stopper, show topper, big bopper" as the chorus and a verse that had the line "we came into your house"...it was hip hop almost borderline rap and it wasn't by Danity Kane or AJ Rafeal or however you spell the name when you search google....

anyway, interested if anyone happens to know what it is...it fit the mood of the game and, although I don't care much of the the hip hop/rap scene I thought it was a good song...thanks in advance...

When did the Saints play the Cowboys????

I had made this before the game Saturday and was about to post it when I got distracted. Anyway, snowed in and wanted a change for Charlene (my macbook) This is also done differently than most of my wallpapers, I used the more "web stylized" look basically for no other reason than to see if I could do it. It's been a while for wallpaper anyway so take it for what its worth. Use it if you like and let me know what you think!

download link

nine-one-nine.jpg

Edited by UnderDogX

Ladies and gentlemen, call me crazy, the NFC Championship game will be the five seed NY Giants at the two seed Philadelphia Eagles. Here's how its going to happen...

Now:

5. GB 9-5

6. Dal 9-5

7. NY 8-6

Remaining schedule

GB

Seattle - W

Arizona - L

Dal

Washington - W

PHI - L

NYG

Carolina - W

Minny - W

PHI

Denver - W

Dal - W

MIN

Chicago - W

NY- L

Arizona

St. Louis - W

GB - W

Outcome:

1. whocares NO

2. 12-4 Philly

3. 12-4 Minny

4. 11-5 Arizona

5. 10-6 NY -------- owns tiebreaker overs cowboys (head to head and GB [no head to head, same conference record, better common teams played record])

6. GB 10-6 (head to head tiebreaker over Dallas)Cowboys miss playoffs although holding a 10-6 record

Round 1

Minny over GB

NY over Arizona

Round 2

Philly over Minny

NYG OVER NO!

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

NYG AY PHI

Edited by Devils Pride 26

Not to rain on your parade, but:

NYG

Carolina - L

Minny - L

Beating up on poor Washington is one thing, Carolina's D looked good the other night and Minny, even with Farve at QB, the D still be able to beat-up on the Eli.

The Giants on paper are a great team, but this year they are just too inconsistent, especially on D.

TC - "Play at your best when your best is needed" The giants have yet to really put it all together for a game however i believe they will. This team was very mentally unstable all year an as bad as washington is, beating them still assure themselves mentally. I could be wrong but I don't think the giants can be beat when they believe they cant be beat. hopefully this win, as much of a fraud it was, can get the giants thinking that way. on the other hand, this could be 100% wrong. Just a get feeling, we'll see thats for sure

Ladies and gentlemen, call me crazy, the NFC Championship game will be the five seed NY Giants at the two seed Philadelphia Eagles. Here's how its going to happen...

Now:

5. GB 9-5

6. Dal 9-5

7. NY 8-6

Remaining schedule

GB

Seattle - W

Arizona - L

Dal

Washington - W

PHI - L

NYG

Carolina - W

Minny - W

PHI

Denver - W

Dal - W

MIN

Chicago - W

NY- L

Arizona

St. Louis - W

GB - W

Outcome:

1. whocares NO

2. 12-4 Philly

3. 12-4 Minny

4. 11-5 Arizona

5. 10-6 NY -------- owns tiebreaker overs cowboys (head to head and GB [no head to head, same conference record, better common teams played record])

6. GB 10-6 (head to head tiebreaker over Dallas)Cowboys miss playoffs although holding a 10-6 record

The two things wrong with this scenario:

A) Beating Minny gets that much harder if the Eagles beat Denver cause the Vikings will need that final game to try and secure the bye. Although granted Favre's doing his usual old man implosion in December, but the Giants were pretty inept until this week.

B) No way Arizona beats the Packers that last week, they'll treat that as a bye since they can't get a bye during the first round. Especially if there's a chance they see each other again in the first round of the playoffs.

TC - "Play at your best when your best is needed" The giants have yet to really put it all together for a game however i believe they will. This team was very mentally unstable all year an as bad as washington is, beating them still assure themselves mentally. I could be wrong but I don't think the giants can be beat when they believe they cant be beat. hopefully this win, as much of a fraud it was, can get the giants thinking that way. on the other hand, this could be 100% wrong. Just a get feeling, we'll see thats for sure

You are wrong. When and if the Giants go to the Bayou, they will get shredded into tissue paper. That defense has NO CHANCE of stopping New Orleans. None.

Stranger things have happened. I BELIEVE

I'll be the first one to admit I gave the Giants absolutely no chance to even win one game in the playoffs in 2007 never mind the SB, but this team isn't the same as that one- their defense can't touch that Giants defense of two years ago. And the top teams in the NFC are better this year than they were 2 years ago. New Orleans would smoke the Giants like a blunt.

Edited by MadDog2020

I agree the defense is not as good as it was than, however the offense, Eli in particular, is MUCH better than they were that year. Like i said, we'll all see happens.

I agree about Eli being better... but not having Plaxico has REALLY hurt that offense. Nicks, Smith, and Manningham all look like they have bright futures, but Plax was a big-time play-maker and Eli's security blanket. He single-handedly beat the Packers in that NFC Championship game. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit I was- but this Giants team doesn't have the heart- much less the talent- the 2007 Giants did.

Eli is much better, without Plaxico. His distribution is far superior and you can't key on just one receiver. The problem, contrary to the hype, is they don't have the monster running game that they had the Superbowl year....along with a poor defense.

Jacobs should have been crushing people and he has not.

Eli is much better, without Plaxico. His distribution is far superior and you can't key on just one receiver. The problem, contrary to the hype, is they don't have the monster running game that they had the Superbowl year....along with a poor defense.

Jacobs should have been crushing people and he has not.

The young receivers will turn out to be quite possibly the deadliest 1-3 in the league in about 2 years. Jacobs has been running upright and not getting it done. He is getting dinged up from all the contact and will have a short career because of it as I predicted when I first saw him play for the G-MEN. About the defense, the sad part is most of the personnel is exactly the same...we lost Spags and it seems we lost our swagger when he departed for St. Louis...if the defense ever remotely resembles that of the Super Bowl team....LOOKOUT NFL!