A "toast" To Everyone Here

Manhattan Devil

Here's a "toast" to everyone here! :clap:

We've been through thick and thin with this team throughout the years. Everyone in here is like a brother and/or sister to each other. O.K., maybe I won't go that far. :lol: The team and their fans really deserve this Stanley Cup! :clap: Let's enjoy this until they raise the banner on Opening Night in October!

Let's congratulate the Devils and their fans for a job well done this season.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

LET'S DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!

Cheers to PepperKorn, Zamode, RoughDraft, Rock, DevilMinder, Msweet, redruM, and all the other posters that have been here for what seems like forever (at least as long as I've been here).

This is for all the true fans, not just the ones who could shell out hundreds for a game seven ticket.

It's what's in the heart, not what's in the wallet. Everybody here has heart.

It's been GREAT posting with all of you. Our Devils gave us quite a treat. 3 Cups in 9 years...how lucky are we??? Ask Bruin, Leafs, Chicago, St. Louis, etc. fans.

I love our Devils!!! Odds are against us winning it or getting back in next year but I think we are bringing alot back and we have just as good as chance as anyone.

Can't wait to see Rupp, Madden, Langer, Gionta. I'd love for Lou to make a move to get a sniper for Gomer and Madden....but no matter what he does....IT WILL THE RIGHT MOVE.

We are breaking all sorts of records...shutouts in the playoffs (7) ...most road victories (2000) most home wins (2003).

I think #3 will be retired very soon.....if so what a way to go out!!

Our THIRD CUP!!! THIRD CUP!!!

We are the Champs!!!

GO DEVILS!!!