Outstanding Celebration Pix!

Elias Sports Bureau

They are nice pics, but I wonder if he took them from the celebration itself or from a TV showing of the celebration, because he doesn't have any pictures of Nieuwendyk or Langenbrunner coming on the stage, similar to when they cut to the carrier of the Cup interview... hmm...

They are nice pics, but I wonder if he took them from the celebration itself or from a TV showing of the celebration, because he doesn't have any pictures of Nieuwendyk or Langenbrunner coming on the stage, similar to when they cut to the carrier of the Cup interview... hmm...

Good catch...although they are rather clear for a screen grab.

I thought so too petey....that and tivo and Elias are toting a nice babes. Now that little G is a cup winner youd think he could upgrade his..... :)

Tivo and Elias? What about Bicek! WOW! :evil:

Great pics. Great celebration. Nothing like being there!

I thought so too petey....that and tivo and Elias are toting a nice babes.  Now that little G is a cup winner youd think he could upgrade his..... :)

Tivo and Elias? What about Bicek! WOW! :evil:

Great pics. Great celebration. Nothing like being there!

Elias' and Biceks SO's looked like sisters! :D

Did anyone notice that Tivo's and Smehlik's sweaters had team autographs all over them? I thought that might mean something, then I saw Elias' sweater and he had them too! Maybe it just means the other players didn't have the chance to get theirs signed. We'll see if it means anything more as the summer progresses.

Geesh- pics of the equipmnt guy with the Cup but no Abbe.

Nice job though.

I was off to the side, some players came over and waved to us. Tommy was the only one who brought the cup over to our side so we could get a clear view of it. B)

Yep...souvenier sweaters...Gomez had his own Sharpie...kinda like when guys get their All-Star sweaters autographed...imagine tellin yer grandchildren while pointing to it hanging on the wall, "Grandpa wore that sweater when he was a member of the 2003 NJ Devils that won the Stanley Cup and every member of the team autographed it, be good I will leave it to you in my will" :uni: