• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kovalchuk-Elias-Zubrus

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Rolston-McAmmond-Clarkson

Pandolfo-Niedermayer-Zharkov

I have a bad feeling Parise and Langenbrunner are going to have a huge letdown after losing in the gold medal game. The look on their faces was devastating.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

Kovalchuk-Elias-Zubrus

I have a bad feeling Parise and Langenbrunner are going to have a huge letdown after losing in the gold medal game. The look on their faces was devastating.

They're gonna be extra hungry for THE CUP!

Yeah... I think Parise was close to crying if he wasn't actually crying. I think they may be really tired sure, but they always play hard (Zach especially)

Yeah... I think Parise was close to crying if he wasn't actually crying. I think they may be really tired sure, but they always play hard (Zach especially)

Zach just loves to play hockey... he'll be back out there kicking ass on Tuesday, that I'm sure of.

the game is on both msg+ and versus?

I'm thinking that because Versus added it to their schedule only a few weeks ago, they're not allowed to claim exclusivity on it. Or at least I hope that's the case for the sakes of our DirecTV-subscribing members.

I'm thinking that because Versus added it to their schedule only a few weeks ago, they're not allowed to claim exclusivity on it. Or at least I hope that's the case for the sakes of our DirecTV-subscribing members.

It's only on Versus outside of NJ and the bay area.

It's still in the listings for MSG+ up here in Albany. Wonder how that'll work out...

And I just realized this game isn't until friggin' Tuesday. Just a bit early for the GDT?

I acknowlged that in the original post... it's been two weeks since the last game, so I figured why not?

My bad, I must've missed that.

No worries man... And I don't know if Albany is considered part of the Devils' viewing area, but what I meant was that the game is on MSG+ in the NJ/NY area, but on Versus for all outside that viewing area besides the bay area.

well sweet then, i can actually watch the game on tv!

Maybe not, unless you're back in NJ. I don't see the game in the Center Ice listings (probably because of the Versus airing), so those of you outside of MSG+'s broadcast area who get DirecTV, you have my sympathies.

Maybe not, unless you're back in NJ. I don't see the game in the Center Ice listings (probably because of the Versus airing), so those of you outside of MSG+'s broadcast area who get DirecTV, you have my sympathies.

Speaking of the whole Versus/DirecTV thing, the playoffs are fast approaching and there's still no agreement. This is unacceptable on every level and I sincerely hope the NHL gets involved at some point. I really thought they'd have something done by now.

LGD!

Biggest story is how Marty will respond after being benched in Vancouver and blamed for the loss to the US. Will he silence doubters with out of this world play over the next couple months? Or will he prove they were right and he's finished? I'll side with the former. Especially since he's ACTUALLY rested for once.

Also, Clarky back tonight? I think he's almost definite to play. Come on, Paul! You have the worst healing arm in the world. We need you. Look for more trades throughout the day and night today, too. Yesterday started things off pretty well.

Kovalchuk-Elias-Zubrus

A trade for Kovalchuk and we have two lethal lines. Return of Clarkson and we have a third line that might not suck.

Me likey.