NJ Devils Playoff Video

PattyElias26

have they deleted it? i wanted to show someone but it won't load now and it's not even showing up in the playlist. when i go to devils tv it automatically pops up with paradise city.

Same. I guess they want to save it for tomorrow night after all? :noclue:

Five Finger Deathpunch's cover of "Bad Company" would have been great too. Every time I hear the song I just want to thrash unreal. Even the lyrics of the song (original and cover obviously) are epic and fitting:

"A company, Always on the run... A destiny, oh the rising sun.

I was a born, A shotgun in my hand. Behind the gun, I'll make my final stand.

And that's why the call me... Bad Company"

Just gets me amped every time.

Here's the song (No music video yet, just a pic over the song):

Click me

What is the name of the song song they play right after the orchestral part (the one about soldiers going to war)?

The vid works, you just have to choose "Devils Central" in the menu and then "2010 Playoff Open" on the right. The montage absolutely kicks ass. Too bad they don't show those on TV - I only heard the sound during the broadcast and, obviously, they were showing Chico chattering. Must have been amazing seeing that live, right before the game, with the text/effects on the light boards, and the crowd roaring.

Yea I like the whole army thing a lot better. The way they refer to everyone being a part really paid respects to the crowd and the fans moreso than the orchestra thing. But definitely was awesome to see got me amped up for the game for sure.