New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the flyers phags are eating this up. they moved their forum to eaglesphans.com. they seem to be getting off to it. or just reading into it too much. they're even going so far as to predict Parise will be gone by 2012. Philly is such a haven for morons.

Sh!t like this makes sports tougher and tougher to deal with. The NBA does nothing about a ref fixing games, MLB and FIFA refuse to use technology to get calls right, and the NHL arbitrarily applies rules only when they hurt the teams they don't like. I'd like to take the moral high ground and abandon the sport completely because of this, speak with my wallet and all that, but you know what? I'm too fvcking pissed and too fvcking loyal to this team. Maybe sports should just be fun, and maybe there are multiple real problems and it's not fair or logical of me to get this emotional about a game, but this season just became a war. I want to run up scores, and flip off the other teams. I want Leblond to intentionally injure Crosby, Ovie, and anyone important on an original 6 team. I want Lou to bring back Peters if Leblond gets suspended. I want Stevens to go to the league office and kill Bettman. But more than any of that, I want to win this cup to prove to the league that, no matter how much they want to, they can't kill the fvcking Devils. They tried to send us to Nashville, they changed the rules to hurt our players, they stood in our way when we tried to sign a legal contract (and I hear what tri and 731 are saying about the terms, and the legality, but if we were a sexier team, the NHL would turn the other way), but we have a proud team, the best fvcking GM in the sport, and, no matter what every assh0le fan from everywhere else says, a fan base I'd go to war with in a second. It's time for all of us to band together against the world. Fvck speaking with my wallet, I'm going to more games this year, and I'll travel with the team so I can laugh at every other fvcking fan when we kick their asses. This is supposed to be fun, and maybe it will be, but the NHL has done the best they can to suck the fun out of the game for Devils fans, and the only way I see it being worth it is if we can laugh in their fvcking faces drinking kool-aid out of the cup.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sh!t like this makes sports tougher and tougher to deal with. The NBA does nothing about a ref fixing games, MLB and FIFA refuse to use technology to get calls right, and the NHL arbitrarily applies rules only when they hurt the teams they don't like. I'd like to take the moral high ground and abandon the sport completely because of this, speak with my wallet and all that, but you know what? I'm too fvcking pissed and too fvcking loyal to this team. Maybe sports should just be fun, and maybe there are multiple real problems and it's not fair or logical of me to get this emotional about a game, but this season just became a war. I want to run up scores, and flip off the other teams. I want Leblond to intentionally injure Crosby, Ovie, and anyone important on an original 6 team. I want Lou to bring back Peters if Leblond gets suspended. I want Stevens to go to the league office and kill Bettman. But more than any of that, I want to win this cup to prove to the league that, no matter how much they want to, they can't kill the fvcking Devils. They tried to send us to Nashville, they changed the rules to hurt our players, they stood in our way when we tried to sign a legal contract (and I hear what tri and 731 are saying about the terms, and the legality, but if we were a sexier team, the NHL would turn the other way), but we have a proud team, the best fvcking GM in the sport, and, no matter what every assh0le fan from everywhere else says, a fan base I'd go to war with in a second. It's time for all of us to band together against the world. Fvck speaking with my wallet, I'm going to more games this year, and I'll travel with the team so I can laugh at every other fvcking fan when we kick their asses. This is supposed to be fun, and maybe it will be, but the NHL has done the best they can to suck the fun out of the game for Devils fans, and the only way I see it being worth it is if we can laugh in their fvcking faces drinking kool-aid out of the cup.

+1 :clap:

If I were Ilya Kovalchuk I would spend all of my cash on "potato" vodka and russian hookers. Not too mention the fact his tone of communication is composed of Kavkaz and Tatarin descent. We call them churkas!

I think its going to arbitration.I don't see Lou backing of this deal.

Lou is Lou and I think Lou might just be pissed off right now (just as much as we are) and he will IMO be looking to keep this deal just for the sake of giving Bettman a big big F-U.

i really want to make this my signature

+1000000000000000000000000000000 Now this just lit me up.Lou is keeping Kovy and by the end of the week Bettman will have a 2 foot long Devil horn up his ass.

the fact that grossman is going on the radio so quickly suggests that they are definitely filing a grievance.

Either that, or he will reveal his true identity, Jayavich Grossmanov, and announce that Kovy has signed with the KHL.

and that he and Lou were prepared for this and are ready to go to war with the league.

Good Point.I guess this is one of the advantage to be a Devil fan.We have the best GM.

I'm drinking the Kool-aid and seriousl think that Lou is just on his way to make Bettman look like an absolute Idiot.(He already looks like that but this will be Loudiot)

The only change that needs to be made is for the 50% 100% rule. Salaries can only go up 100% in proceeding years and down 50% in proceeding years....sooo...

2010-2011 $6,000,000

2012-2013 $11,500,000

2013-2014 $11,500,000

2014-2015 $11,500,000

2015-2016 $11,500,000

2016-2017 $11,500,000

2017-2018 $10,500,000

2018-2019 $8,500,000

2019-2020 $6,500,000

2020-2021 $3,500,000

2021-2022 $1,750,000

2022-2023 $1,000,000