New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not blow our loads until its official

you mean a week or two after it's official, or even 13 years down the line in case the league retroactively cancels it.

being the devils, if we win a cup, they might cancel his contract for circumvention and take the cup away for illegal player.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

Fellas, we're about to see one of the most exciting players in the league wear a Devils sweater for more than a decade. If this is a 13 year deal, I'm going to be 31 years old when the contract is up. Holy crap.

i will be 43 wearing velcro shoes, my pants up high, and drooling :giggle:

Fellas, we're about to see one of the most exciting players in the league wear a Devils sweater for more than a decade. If this is a 13 year deal, I'm going to be 31 years old when the contract is up. Holy crap.

nice...I was so happy...and now I feel old...but still thrilled. GO LOU!!!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Wow! I'll be 46 but apparently I'll still be working on my Special Ed degree by then since my school keeps changing the requirements.

Damn, you missed the "Devils Decade of Dominance from 95-05". bummer. it was great to watch