GDT: Devils @ Blackhawks (8:30PM EDT)

Marshall

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i predicted a loss against Vancouver and a win against Chicago after i saw my last game against the Kings.

Im kinda hoping this is true :)

would be nice for the Devils to notch another win here, and go home and get a good run underway with Volchenkov returning against the rangers (hopefully).

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant...

Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has

When the times get tough the tough get going.

You become a champion by fighting one more round. When things are tough, you fight one more round.

I get knocked down, but i get up again?

Pick one and lets turn this season around. LETS GO DEVILS.

Can't give up or else ill be depressed until next october.

Our PP needs to get better.

Power play never changed...its the same old Defensive box with sticks in the passing lanes.

-We need to start moving the puck better.

-We need to start shooting at the net.Most important thing is not the power of the shot...its if it hits the net,this way players can deflect it.Currently we are just throwing pucks that are easily blocked by opposing defense or just to easy of the Goaltender to see coming.(Just like in the last playoffs against the Phlyers)

-Cycle the puck

-Someone in front of the Goalie...I know Zubie is playing behind the net usualy but I'd like to see him screening...If we are really strugling I wouldn't mind Seeing White Screening and falling on the Goalie :P

It's simple, if Andy Green and Henrik Tallinder don't stop sucking we are screwed. They've been on the ice for a combined almost 40 goals.

If Elias and Arnott don't wake the fvck up we are screwed.

If Kovy doesn't figure his play out we are screwed.

David Clarkson is going to be a -100 by the end of the season if the players around him don't play better - he's not good enough to do much on his own

My prediction: I'm feeling a big win for NJ tonight. Look for Elias to have a big night.

Edited by ben00rs

If you have a problem with that powerplay, you need to learn the game.

I would say half of it was excellent with the other half being...meh. It was ALOT better then most we've had. Langs is having a problem catching passes to him tonight. It seems whenever Kovy sends him a pass it looks a little to hard/fast.