GDT: New Jersey @ Boston 7:00 EST, MSG PLUS (HD),NESN (HD)

Devil Fan

I still think that Lou's controlling issues is a lot of reason why Sutter was allowed to walk without much of a fight. This guy at least had a way to motivate guys with mediocre talent (07-08).

:rofl::rofl::lol:

...good one

Im losing patience with JMAC however. Hes not correcting any of the mistakes.

Edited by devlman

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the line in the sand is Thanksgiving weekend. If the team keeps up this pace, and we get embarrassed by the Flyers at home, then I believe there are going to be major changes. Mac may have to go. Maybe a trade? I see LL making roster moves first, because ultimately that is the problem. The team needs more speed. Why are the youngsters fairing well???? They can skate and have a more refined skill set. Sure they have to adjust to this level, but that will come. I'd like to see Zharky up. The Devils scouting staff better be on top of their game and find a player or two that can help turn this team around.

I'd say the line in the sand is Thanksgiving weekend. If the team keeps up this pace, and we get embarrassed by the Flyers at home, then I believe there are going to be major changes. Mac may have to go. Maybe a trade? I see LL making roster moves first, because ultimately that is the problem. The team needs more speed. Why are the youngsters fairing well???? They can skate and have a more refined skill set. Sure they have to adjust to this level, but that will come. I'd like to see Zharky up. The Devils scouting staff better be on top of their game and find a player or two that can help turn this team around.

Sure, let's just wait until we're completely buried to do anything. What's one more embarassment against the Flyers, why not? Because those a$$holes haven't had enough fun at our expense lately.

Sure, let's just wait until we're completely buried to do anything. What's one more embarassment against the Flyers, why not? Because those a$$holes haven't had enough fun at our expense lately.

Kind of agree on this...we surely need to do something before we are completely buried and then we will be whining about the team not doing the playoff instead of just not being good.