GDT: New Jersey @ Boston 7:00 EST, MSG PLUS (HD),NESN (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame Maclean is going to lose his job over circumstances he can't control. At least canning him now puts the weight on the players. However, it's not the coach, but everyone will soon see that when the next victim coach can't do anything with this group, either.

Can't keep making excuses anymore. They're bad. The officiating doesn't help, but this team just can't rise above the adversity.

Edited by SJP20

See this is where Chico pisses me the fvck off. They talk about Carter's extension and Gaborik getting a hat trick and Chico calls them "feel good stories". Hey Chico- try talking to your fvcking audience. A Flyer signing a contract extension and a Ranger scoring a hat trick aren't fvcking feel-good stories for any Devils fan. Particularly when we're losing 2-0 and getting ass-raped by the officials during a nightmare season where NOTHING has gone right. I don't give a fvck about those dickbags.

See this is where Chico pisses me the fvck off. They talk about Carter's extension and Gaborik getting a hat trick and Chico calls them "feel good stories". Hey Chico- try talking to your fvcking audience. A Flyer signing a contract extension and a Ranger scoring a hat trick aren't fvcking feel-good stories for any Devils fan. Particularly when we're losing 2-0 and getting ass-raped by the officials during a nightmare season where NOTHING has gone right. I don't give a fvck about those dickbags.

So true. And it seems like it has been even worse this year. I just can't take all the blowing of the other teams when the Devils are struggling like this. It makes me want to pull the hair out my head.

As for the game, yeah this sucks. Such a shame that when the Devils FINALLY get some pressure in the offensive zone, Arnott gets tagged with yet another bullsh!t call. Call it an excuse if you will, but NJ never really got a chance to get going in this game. They have been behind the 8-ball all night with the penalties and Boston was basically spotted a goal right from the get go. Add in a goal that Marty would probably like to have back and here we are. But what does it matter? They haven't come close to scoring since the first minute of the game. 20 minutes to go but it looks like this team will fail to win back to back games for the 5th time this year. They can't keep going on like this.

So fvcking frustrated right now!!!!