GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7 PM

Marshall

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask this question even though deep down I know the answer.

Why aren't we just taking it to the Leafs? I mean these guys are pure garbage. On paper at least we have better players. The past few minutes showed the Devils have what it takes. This game should be in hand, instead we are down 2-0.

I'm just totally fed up and frustrated, especially against the Leafs. The Leafs, Flyers,Rangers, and Pens are the teams I hate the most.

So the Devils control play for 6 minutes, the Leafs finally get control of the puck and score right away

Brodeur please, skate off the ice, catch the next bus to laval, and get lost. you fvcking suck

8 goals in his last 25 shots.

also after the Devils get shutout today they will have 60 goals in 35 games, which will put them on pace for 140 in 82 games. A modern day record for futility

I'm sorry Marty but if you're playing hurt it's time to go on the shelf now. And if not then it's time to start ceding games to Hedberg, cause if we're gonna get these types of performances every game he just can't be allowed to play by rote anymore. He's not even close to what he was last year, let alone 2003.

So the Devils control play for 6 minutes, the Leafs finally get control of the puck and score right away

Brodeur please, skate off the ice, catch the next bus to laval, and get lost. you fvcking suck

8 goals in his last 25 shots.

also after the Devils get shutout today they will have 60 goals in 35 games, which will put them on pace for 140 in 82 games. A modern day record for futility

Really...is this how he want's to go out....a total chunk of swiss cheese....I love him...but hate his fvcking guts that he won't just go away already.

This.

They should all get 2 free games for almost killing themselfs for this sh!t.

Why is everyone blaming this on Marty? yeah, he's not stealing games but this team is an embarrassment to the sport. We can't score any goals and that is not on Marty. What, do you guys want to beat the Leafs 1-0? Not gonna happen.

No your right but Marty can atleast put up a decent fight. Hes letting sh!t go by that he wouldnt have in his sleep 2 years ago.

Yeah screw you Marty for not scoring a few goals and giving us a chance these last few games. Stupidest fans in all of sports...

I like when the other team pulls their goalie and the puck will come behind the net, Marty will step out to play the puck and 3/4 of the arena yells SHOOT!! :rolleyes:

I think I know why our fans are expecting a 1-0 win against the leafs...There was a special game where we let up 6 shots all game and Colin White scored the only goal to win the game. It was in the playoffs...I think I just got more pleasure thinking about that game than I have watching all the games combined this season. At least we have our history...maybe we should all reminisce on the good times since it's all we can do for now...

Edited by Meals on Wheels

Marty's given up at least four bad goals in the last two games, definitely a bad goal or two the prior two games as well. No he can't score for the team but he sure isn't helping matters either. People still want to fight me that he looks disinterested out there?

I think he's finished as a pro goalie.

Disinterested? possibly....but I wouldn't want a skilled lazy goalie on the ice either

Roloson on the sh!tty Islanders still cares. I want Brodeur to care too

"Colin White...wristshot...wide" has become a recurring theme

Edited by '7'