GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7 PM

Marshall

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranded, probably not. An extra-long wait because of problems or delays: VERY possible.

It all depends on how you roll. I take PATH from Journal Square, and I can walk or bus to there. Id rather not risk not having that ride home after the game.

The worst of the storm hasnt even struck yet. Its ratcheting up right now.

Amtrak has already canceled a lot of service and I read MTA is getting ready to go on their lightest schedules with some lines not even running. Definitely check your service routes before going.

i was supposed to leave work at 4 today, car refused to start so i stayed until about 5 and sent my workers home then, took each of them 30 minutes to go a 5 minute trip.

i wouldnt even think about going to this game tonight knowing it will only get much MUCH worse

Well everybody knows Brodeur sucks. He should skate off the ice and retire now. Just a disgrace. Reflexes gone, awareness gone, slow, lazy

I can't believe people risked life and limb to watch this team get shut out by Toronto and get maybe 15 shots on goal and 3 scoring chances total

Edited by '7'