OPERATION: FAILED

sheeps

DETAILS OF OPERATION: WIN GAME FIVE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

A. WIN GAME FIVE IN PHILADELPHIA

B. TAKE MOMENTUM OF SERIES BACK IN PROCESS

C. USE MOMENTUM TO WIN GAME SIX IN NEW JERSEY

D. TAKE THE SERIES AWAY FROM PHILADELPHIA IN A CRUSHING GAME SEVEN IN FRONT OF PHILADELPHIA'S OWN FANS

OPERATION: WIN GAME FIVE SET TO START AT 3:00 PM TOMMOROW, SATURDAY APRIL 17 2004 IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA AND END SOME TIME AROUND 10 PM ON TUESDAY, APRIL 20 2004 IN THE SAME BUILDING

---

Last spring,

teams overcame a 3-1 deficit in the playoffs three times. The Minnesota Wild did it twice (over the Avalanche in the first round and the Canucks in the conference semifinals) and the Canucks did it once (over the Blues in the first round).

"Because teams are so close and so evenly matched, it can happen more often these days," Brodeur said. "In the playoffs, it's all about momentum."

Edited by mrsheeps

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this should be the game thread for tomorrow.

-Scott

Funny... I was thinking about making the game thread for tommorow, then thought it was way too early, then this idea popped into my head... might I have done both?

I want to see the game but abc has decided that my duty lies with Detroit-Nashville... :argh:

Screw them!! I'll be listening to the radio instead!

*gives Swede a first-class plane ticket to New Jersey so he can see the game*

:evil:

:hail:

(I can settle for business class B ) )

I'm leaving to spend the night & tomorrow with my Mom, so I won't be around til game time - and *not* posting in game day threads didn't exactly work out, so

GO DEVILS GO!!! WIN GAME 5!!111 YOU CAN DO IT!!

DETAILS OF OPERATION: WIN GAME FIVE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

A. WIN GAME FIVE IN PHILADELPHIA

B. TAKE MOMENTUM OF SERIES BACK IN PROCESS

C. USE MOMENTUM TO WIN GAME SIX IN NEW JERSEY

D. TAKE THE SERIES AWAY FROM PHILADELPHIA IN A CRUSHING GAME SEVEN IN FRONT OF PHILADELPHIA'S OWN FANS

OPERATION: WIN GAME FIVE SET TO START AT 3:00 PM TOMMOROW, SATURDAY APRIL 17 2004 IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA AND END SOME TIME AROUND 10 PM ON TUESDAY, APRIL 20 2004 IN THE SAME BUILDING

it's almost too easy

Now if we can beam the signal to the satellite in Mr. Bigs limo, we can surely send the signal to these other folks who can't see the game. ;)

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! C'MON GUYS!!!!!!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! :pray:

:clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:

Edited by poohbear

Time to leave EVERYTHING THEY HAVE on the ice!! There is no tomorrow unless they win!

PLEASE don't make this the last Devils game we see until 2005-06!!!! :pray::pray::pray:

Please don't make the 3-0 loss the last game I get to see until 2005-06!!!!

Is there any chance that if the devils win this one and some other team gets eliminated they will show game 6 on ESPN?

At least most of you guys GET to watch the game, while I have to suffer through the Detroit/Nashville game and get periodic updates.

Dont understand why the NHL couldn't do the Wings at 1pm, or ESPN2 pick up one of the games at 3pm, or Colorado/Dallas play at 4/5pm CT. Undoubtably 3 great games going on all at the same time.