History Will Be Made

devilsrule33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, now the Preds are gonna win on an Arnott goal. :whistling:;)

I meant the Devils have another moment like that.

Either that, or the Stars are gonna lose in game 6 in 2OT.

Same as above ^^

I thought the tag line was fine until I read this one. That is a great one.

Agreed, that is awesome. Also, not sure if anyone saw this version, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCL8dAOwoJo

I'd like more suggestions, it's fun and quick :D

Thanks for the comments too

How bout one for when the flyers blew a 3-1 lead in 2000? show elias flying to the bench celebrating, reverse it to when he scores caption: What if the flyers could hold a 3-1 lead? What if the flyers had 4 chances to finish off the devils? what if the flyers weren't choke artists? idk what if mcgillis kept his stick on the ice? any caption could work. I actually like the one where it said "What if the A line was just a line?"

thats the video im talking about

Edited by skullsmasher

How bout one for when the flyers blew a 3-1 lead in 2000? show elias flying to the bench celebrating, reverse it to when he scores caption: What if the flyers could hold a 3-1 lead? What if the flyers had 4 chances to finish off the devils? what if the flyers weren't choke artists? idk what if mcgillis kept his stick on the ice? any caption could work. I actually like the one where it said "What if the A line was just a line?"

thats the video im talking about

Caption: What if Arnott hadn't fanned on that shot?

I'm making somewhat of a mesh between the "history will be made" and last year's "remember this". I'd like some ideas on captions. Vids have some highlights from this year and the ending is "bla bla......are you ready for the playoffs?" I've finished one with Zajac's tying goal in Tampa (3rd game of the season), and Elias' goal on St. Patrick's. Want to do Kovie's first goal, I have Parise's goal in Montreal, Brodeur's pass to set up Clarkson, and Martin's goal on his return. More moments? Captions for the previously mentioned?

Here's the idea...went lazy on the caption :lol:. Elias' reads "What if St. Patrick was just a day....", better ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69ezOw7REM

Edited by cubanjd305

These Devils' related ones are awesome! Good going!

I have a feeling we could do one based on the GTG against the Blackhawks too, "What if the puck never hit Mike Mottau?". Regardless of how our season ends. If we win the Cup, history could've been different if we'd won that game. If we don't win, well again, history could've been different if we had won, lol.

Pardon my rambling, lol.