New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Dear god, what's the record for longest thread in Njdevs history? I mean, this probably isn't the longest ever, but it's gotta be gettin close

Go look at the Random Thoughts thread in off-topic, I believe that would be the record holder. It may be for Hell, though.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have to figure if he wanted to be a Devil he'd be a Devil by now.

But how cool was that when he got his first Devil goal and all those free hats came down on the ice? I don't know how he could go through that and not want to play for us some more. :noclue:

Would you give up millions of extra dollars to be showered by hats for 20 seconds?

Didn't Naughty Little Devils grow to ridiculous proportions?

Also, some of those Hall of Fame threads are pretty nuts.

Just checked, NLD is 560 :lol:

In other news we should totally turn this thread into last person to post before Kovy signs wins.

Would you give up millions of extra dollars to be showered by hats for 20 seconds?

If it was the difference between 2 and 4, then absolutely not. If it was the difference between 71 and say 73, then maybe I'd take the big money and the love, yeah. He knows Atlanta, he knows The Rock, everywhere else is an unknown.

Just saw a really bogus rumor that we signed Kovy 7 years $58

PLUS we traded Langs & White to the NYR's to free cap space (rumor was a tweet).

Colin posted that, and I think the dude meant the Islanders...

Just remember ... Niedermayer kept us waiting until freaking August! July 6 and no news is nothing compared to that.

(Ah crap, I jinxed it :tomato: )

If memory serves, UFA actually began on August 1 because of the lockout and he was signed by August 5...the Nieds thing didn't even last as long as this has.

If memory serves, UFA actually began on August 1 because of the lockout and he was signed by August 5...the Nieds thing didn't even last as long as this has.

Ah, you're 100% correct. Jeez ... Kovalchuk is really dragging this out longer than Niedermayer did. Yikes.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod