Paging Triumph the stat guru....

ThreeCups

these are two teams that forecheck well and really control possession and play - especially in the playoffs. what the devils have going for them is that the kings are not a team with speed burners like hagelin or kreider or versteeg, or briere. this is where the devils had some issues. i actually think larsson or tallinder will get in over harrold. larsson could be very good in a series like this.

the devils are playing better than any team the kings have played and the kings are better than anything the devils have seen in the playoffs. i don't think any prediction is valid.

Both teams have added some fairly big pieces to their teams for the playoffs, so the regular season totals may not be a great representation for the 2 teams that will play in this season.

I don't think it's a big enough change to swing the numbers in the Devils favor, but I'm still in the same position as I've been since day 1, the Devils are still good enough to be right in it at the end.

last time I checked there were still 4 lines getting ice time in the NHL! AND 3 D pairings. those few 8-10 mins need to be strong for our side. 3rd line(s) will be key also

do the kings play a 3rd d pairing ? lol those first two get huge mins. wear em down boys!!!! :koolaid: