GDT: Devils @ Pitt - 23 Mar - 7p Eastern

jagknife

Could've been a lot worse.  Under the circumstances I'll happily take 1-0.

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

People talk about punchable faces, Crosby has to be on that list. 

Pretty sure it's called the Sidney Crosby List.  Respect the talent, despise the guy.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Hynes better light a fire under these guys in the intermission.  That was about as sloppy and bad of a period as I've seen in a while. So many passes off the mark and just general carelessness. Wake up and take care of the puck.  Kinkaid is doing his part.

You know I figure that's probably happened a lot the past two games, practices...before the game today. But what has it resulted in? It's almost pointless at this stage for Hynes to yell until he's hoarse. When you're fried...you're fried. I don't know if there is an extra gear left on anybody not named Taylor Hall.

2 minutes ago, '7' said:

You know I figure that's probably happened a lot the past two games, practices...before the game today. But what has it resulted in? It's almost pointless at this stage for Hynes to yell until he's hoarse. When you're fried...you're fried. I don't know if there is an extra gear left on anybody not named Taylor Hall.

They have two days rest, and most of these guys are young. They should have energy.  I don't think the problem tonight is lack of pep in their step, they're just off kilter and frazzled.  Rushed with the puck and making poor decisions.