GDT: Tue, May 4, 7:00 PM the Boston Borings @ NJ

DevilMinder

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

That’s not interference.  Puck went in 2’ off the ice and had nothing to do with his pad

That still could have prevented him from going left to right to make the save. But, he didn’t go left to right because he was screened and never saw the puck, not because his leg was slightly pushed. 

21 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm at a bar and just now checking the score... I love that we have one goal on 9 shots, and it's Zach's who got it. On the PP no less. Sorry pal. :D

Quoting myself because it's almost an hour later and we literally have one more shot than when I posted.  

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That still could have prevented him from going left to right to make the save. But, he didn’t go left to right because he was screened and never saw the puck, not because his leg was slightly pushed. 

Yeah but Dano was acting like it was going to be a close call and I was assuming he was saying that because the overhead made it look like the contact with the front of his toe made the pad move as the puck went it.   Hall didn’t impede Blackwoods ability to go side to side or knock him off balance that I saw so it was a bad challenge.    

fvck: Hughes 

Just now, Lateralous said:

Yeah but Dano was acting like it was going to be a close call and I was assuming he was saying that because the overhead made it look like the contact with the front of his toe made the pad move as the puck went it.   Hall didn’t impede Blackwoods ability to go side to side or knock him off balance that I saw so it was a bad challenge.    

Bad in that he was wrong, yes. Trying to take away Hall’s goal against us, worth the two minutes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He got his hands in front of his head, not sure it mattered because he went in hard. 

Just lost his edge. 

It's good that he slowly got up on his own, it's not so good  he went directly off the ice.

Edited by titans04

Sh!t he really did another one of those weird deals where he went flying all on his own again.  I didn't see how he went down in real-time but  they just showed it again a few times in slo-mo during intermission.  He really sent himself flying and then took on a passenger on his back head first into the end boards.  Hopefully he's ok.

Edited by titans04