GDT - Vegas at Devils 1/24/23 - 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu

Satans Hockey

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

That period was trash 

I know the overall record is plenty terrific but I’ll never be sold on Lindy continuing to be the head coach.  At some point I still want to see Brunette promoted and a solid young assistant brought in.  But can’t see that happening until the offseason, barring a catastrophic collapse (and I don’t see that happening either).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Shut the fvck up man stop gatekeeping me

You stop gatekeeping me from gatekeeping you!  

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

People aren't allowed to voice frustration that they gave up 2 goals in 3 min. It's just  unreasonable!

Sad Futurama GIF

Sure they can.  I did (in my house, not on here).  I’m just saying we’ve seen WAAAAAAAY more epic meltdowns than anything in this thread.

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

That was a bad period for us but I am impressed by Vegas. A lunch pail team with a good forecheck. Eichel has done nothing so far.

Yeah not like Vegas isn’t any good.

It’s already been said elsewhere but would really like to see Jack not forever mindlessly shackled to Haula and Tatar.  Can’t change it up for the third period?

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

That was a bad period for us but I am impressed by Vegas. A lunch pail team with a good forecheck. Eichel has done nothing so far.

Have fun at the game, friend! 

Eichel is dangerous tho. That being said, I think I would actually take Tage Thompson over Eichel if you asked me to pick between the two. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I know the overall record is plenty terrific but I’ll never be sold on Lindy continuing to be the head coach.  At some point I still want to see Brunette promoted and a solid young assistant brought in.  But can’t see that happening until the offseason, barring a catastrophic collapse (and I don’t see that happening either).

I'm okay (barring a catastrophic collapse) with keeping Lindy until sometime next season, especially if we can make a decent playoff run somehow. Give him 20 ish games next year and if they even appear to stutter, you let Lindy 'retire' on his 'own terms' and let AB take over. Basically just avoid at all costs doing what Vancouver did to Bruce. 

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Have fun at the game, friend! 

Eichel is dangerous tho. That being said, I think I would actually take Tage Thompson over Eichel if you asked me to pick between the two. 

Man Tage has just exploded.  And talk about a guy with serious bargain potential.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah not like Vegas isn’t any good.

It’s already been said elsewhere but would really like to see Jack not forever mindlessly shackled to Haula and Tatar.  Can’t change it up for the third period?

Agreed. One of them can move away. If you're going to keep one, try Mercer, Boqi, or Shango there. 

I think Ruff is liking the bottom six of Boqi- McLeod- Mercer and Wood-Shango-Bastian. I don't know why, but he likes that. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Man Tage has just exploded.  And talk about a guy with serious bargain potential.

I grabbed him on my fantasy team (also tend to follow Buffalo a lot). He had a great year last year and I never saw anything like what he's doing this year. 

He's a wizard out there at times with the puck on his stick. I've heard comparisons to Jagr and Lemieux, which is just insane. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Just now, jagknife said:

Graves just gliding, Jack took a rare moment off there

VV with the bailout

VV has been so good for so much of this season.  Putting his team in position to steal a point.

• Like 1